Family & entertainers perfection
House Sold - Conder ACT
Located in an established neighbourhood, this much-loved home is located only a short drive from Lanyon Marketplace and schools, and slightly further afield to the many amenities of Tuggeranong, including supermarkets, eateries and medical facilities. Absolutely ideal for a buyer seeking versatile living, the flexible floorplan of this home is also perfect for those who simply want enough room for all ages and stages.
The entrance sees you into the residence, where there are three zones to stretch out. This consists of a sunken, bay window-lit lounge and adjacent dining room with gorgeous garden aspects, a family meals area that is overlooked by a large renovated kitchen with quality appliances and an abundance of storage and bench space, and a spacious rumpus which delivers another dimension of flexibility so needed today.
Accommodation incorporates three family bedrooms around the living areas, all with built-in robes, a main bathroom and separate toilet. While the segregated master suite is generous and offers a walk-in robe, and an ensuite with single basin vanity, a corner shower and toilet.
What you can’t see from the street is the stunning alfresco entertaining area, large enough to comfortably accomodate and entertain all your family members and friends. For the tradie or car enthusiast a separate Colorbond garage with an additional storage room, which could also be utilised as a games/hobby room or retreat. And even with all this in the backyard, there is plenty of room for the green thumbs to enjoy the beautiful garden, for the kids to play or for your dog to run around!
Ducted heating and ducted evaporative cooling, a 28 panel solar panel system linked to a Solax inverter, floating timber flooring in the corridors and kitchen/family/meals and a continuous flow gas hot water system all enhance the joy of life in this terrific family-friendly location.
This is just a snapshot. There is so much to look forward to! So to appreciate this property and the lifestyle it offers, you have to see it for yourself. You will just love it!
Why this property is solely for you:
* Immediately enjoyable four bedroom ensuite home sited on an elevated and beautifully landscaped allotment of approximately of 835sqm with easy access to schools, Lanyon Market Place, clubs, restaurants, transport, sporting facilities, walking trails, reserve, and arterial roads
* The sunken lounge is extremely spacious, has a TV wall niche and is illuminated by a bay window overlooking the front garden
* Up a step the lounge links to a delightful dining zone
* Large open kitchen/family/meals area
* The well equipped, stylish and central kitchen (updated in 2018) offers a servery window so you can socialise with outdoor guests while preparing food or drinks, ample soft close storage space, 40mm stone bench tops, an island bench with a gorgeous waterfall edge, a mirrored splashback, an under bench sink, and quality stainless steel appliances including a Fisher & Paykel 900mm gas cooktop, a Fisher & Paykel pyrolytic oven, canopy rangehood, and a Bosch dishwasher
* The family/casual meals zone provides access via French doors to the massive carpeted rumpus/retreat at the rear where guests, kids or parents can further spread out
* All four bedrooms are generous and feature built-in robes
* Segregated main bedroom with a walk-in robe and a generous ensuite with a large vanity
* Well maintained main bathroom has been repainted and has a separate toilet
* Laundry features a bench and built-in-cupboards
* Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling throughout, aid to the internal comfort of the home
* A 28 panel solar panel system linked to a Solax inverter assists in offsetting electricity bills
* LED lights in living areas
* Floating timber flooring in the corridors and kitchen/family/meals
* 3 year old continuous flow gas hot water system
* Stacker doors with retractable screens lead out to the thoughtfully placed and expansive ‘Stratco’ pergola featuring a curved roof, lighting and a ceiling fan where you can enjoy the tranquillity of the water feature while entertaining or relaxing – all a wonderful addition to the living space
* Double garage with a painted floor, an automatic panel door, internal access, a rear roller door into the backyard, and trailer parking beside
* Additional separate Colorbond garage (double sized) with 3-phase power, a separate fuse box, painted floor, ceiling fan, built-in storage, sarking and insulation in the roof – could be utilised as a games/hobby room or retreat
* Further workshop adjoining the Colorbond garage, with sliding door entry and re-used kitchen cabinets and benches providing ample storage
* Stunning landscaped backyard with established plants, a grassed area, a fenced dog run, a 5000lt water tank, a garden shed, quality stone retaining walls and an additional pergola for entertaining or storage
* Colorbond fencing surrounds the property on all sides
* Wide driveway for additional parking off the street
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 835 m²
- 4 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced