Family setting, ample living and a workshop.
House Sold - Macarthur ACT
Beckoning a quiet lifestyle but with the added convenience of many everyday amenities just moments from your doorstep, this solidly built, cleanly-kept home lays out an unparalleled pathway for first homebuyers, investors and downsizes alike to establish a foothold in this coveted pocket.
Sitting on a good-sized parcel of land, the floor plan has generous bedrooms, a full bathroom, large open living areas, and seamless dining and kitchen integration providing functionality where needed.
With distinct living areas, embraced by mature garden outlooks and sunny aspects, and a central kitchen offering plenty of storage and bench space, an Artison gas stove top and Chef electric oven, makes it ideal for family catering.
Stretching along the passage are the three bedrooms (two robed) including the appeal of a master bedroom with walk-through-robe and ensuite, accompanied by the main bathroom.
From the meals/family room you can wander outside thanks to sliding doors that connect with a covered alfresco entertaining zone and out to the backyard which has plenty of yard space for children.
Supplemented by a separate toilet, full-sized laundry, ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, front awnings, generous off-street parking within the circular driveway, wide side opening gates providing access to the back garden when needed, a workshop/hobby room behind the detached double garage plus a carport.
Superbly positioned and within minutes to schools, recreational facilities, public transport, Canberra Hospital, Tuggeranong Shopping Centre and Nature Reserves within the Fadden catchment. So, if you are looking for your next family home or wanting to add to your investment portfolio we would love to show you through. Please call anytime for more information or come along to one of the scheduled open homes.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Close to shopping amenities, schools and parks in the Fadden catchment
* Solidly built, cleanly-kept home
* Circular driveway offers plenty of off street parking
* Spacious lounge area with incorporated dining space
* Kitchen with gas cooking and separate family/meals area
* Three sun filled bedrooms, two with storage
* Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for year round comfort
* Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooks the large backyard with mature gardens and a level grassed area
* Single carport to the side and a double garage at the rear with electric roller door and hobby room behind
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 731 m²
- 3 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining