Extremely comfortable single level living close to everything
House Sold - Banks ACT
A desirable pathway into a quiet pocket of Banks, 9 Fern Place is embraced by a colourful garden canopy, while the classic brick facade makes way for the home’s interiors dressed in ambient light and polished Cypress Pine floorboards.
Embracing comfortable original character, the home is perfect for investing or occupying whilst you slowly make changes, with its layout embracing the benefits of three robed bedrooms all placed together along the hallway. The master bedroom has been smartly configured to include a walk-through to the family bathroom to offer ensuite like access, accompanied by two toilets (one separate) and a full-sized laundry. A fourth bedroom/study is also well proportioned and located off the kitchen.
Ensuring the family doesn’t feel limited for space, you’ll find a lounge with bay window and in-built fish tank heading up the home, along with a kitchen and meals/family room that boasts ample bench and storage space, a breakfast bench, a Chef stainless steel oven/grill, an Omega 5 burner gas cooktop, a Torin rangehood, and a Whirlpool dishwasher.
Encouraging year-round entertaining, the large, decked alfresco zone steps out from the family room and benefits from cafe blinds and night lighting. Creating the perfect configuration for relaxation or entertainment it flows out to the generous backyard with grassed area that is shaded by a plethora of lush shrubs and trees, and three garden sheds provide extra storage space. Set on an expansive 818sqm (approx.) allotment, this is one the kids and pets are going to relish for years to come.
Complemented by ducted gas heating, a reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fans, external awnings on the front windows, alarm plus a long side driveway that leads to a shade-sail covered parking area in front of the single garage with an insulated and lined room to the rear.
Whatever you decide, the home’s location is a guaranteed winner, literally a hop, skip and a jump from Beau & Jessi Park, Banks Neighbourhood Shops, Banks Oval, Charles Conder Primary School, Lanyon Marketplace, buses and arterial roads.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Beautiful four bedroom, or three bedroom plus study home on a large block in a quiet cul-de-sac
* Sunken lounge with bay window and in-built fish tank
* Separate kitchen/family/meals
* Kitchen with ample bench and storage space, a breakfast bar, a Chef stainless steel oven/grill, an Omega 5 burner gas cooktop, a Torin rangehood, and a Whirlpool dishwasher
* Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
* Fourth bedroom or study adjoining the kitchen, also with built-in storage
* Two-way bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a corner vanity, a spa/shower with dual shower heads, and two toilets (one separate)
* Year round comfort is maintained by ducted gas heating, a Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fans
* Rheem 27L continuous flow gas hot water system
* Quality block-out curtains with pelmets
* External awnings on the front windows
* Lovely polished Cypress Pine floors
* LED lighting throughout
* Alarm system (back to mobile phone) and video cameras
* The family/meals leads out to an expansive (14m x 4m approx.) Laserlite covered deck with zippered cafe blinds, lighting and a TV – a great place for entertaining year round
* Spacious and beautifully landscaped gardens with sprinkler system, three garden sheds (two large and a smaller one), a dog run, a cubby house, raised garden beds with established plants and vegetable gardens bordering a large flat grassed area providing ample space for children to play and pets
* Car accommodation is provided by a single garage with an insulated and lined room to the rear, and there is a shade-sail covered parking area in front of the garage
* Ample off-street parking
* Short walk to sports ovals, parks, Banks shops, Lanyon Marketplace, schools and public transport
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 818 m²
- House House Category
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating