Live in the home, lease out the extension
House Sold - Banks ACT
An exceptional opportunity awaits at this three bedroom home, situated for convenience, while a self-contained extension accompanies the main home, making it an ideal choice for investors or for any home business owner.
Set at the bowl of a quiet cul-de-sac, the main home flaunts a versatile floorplan that begins with a light-filled living/dining area that is accompanied by the large kitchen which hosts easy-care laminate benchtops, a breakfast bar, ample storage, a Chef ceramic cooktop, and a Westinghouse wall oven/grill. Giving the family additional living space a casual meals/family room with sliding doors provide the perfect connection out to the alfresco zone, protected from all weather conditions and that overlooks the blank canvas block.
The three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes, also gives you the convenience of a central family bathroom along the hallway.
Additional highlights include an ActronAir reverse cycle air conditioning unit in the living/dining, a large garden shed and a double carport with an additional attached storage room
Then set discreetly at the rear of the 809m2 block and offering flexibility or a potential income stream, a modern fully self contained extension with single bedroom (could act as a fourth bedroom), modern kitchen and sitting room, bathroom/laundry, deck and dedicated carport could also be ideal for teenagers seeking their own space, guests or extended family to utilise over summer.
This property’s potential and position promise to impress. A pleasant 2-minute stroll to Charles Conder Primary School, or Lanyon High School just a 12-minute walk away and within close proximity of Saint Clare of Assisi Primary School, the Rob Roy Reserve, Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve and the local Lanyon Marketplace, this outstanding asset is waiting for you. Don’t let it pass you by.
Why this property is solely for you:
* Dual living property features a three bedroom single level home, plus a self-contained one bedroom extension with separate access
Main residence –
* Three bedroom single level home
* Formal L-shaped living and dining room with a combination of laminate and tiled flooring, adjoining a casual meals/family room connected by the kitchen
* Neat kitchen features easy-care laminate benchtops, a breakfast bar, ample storage, a Chef ceramic cooktop, and a Westinghouse wall oven/grill
* Three good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and the main with a ceiling fan
* Neat original bathroom with separate toilet
* An ActronAir reverse cycle air conditioning unit is located in the living/meals and provides comfort throughout the year
* Outside an expansive covered paved and decked area overlooks a generous backyard with room for kids and/or pets to play, backing reserve
* Large garden shed
* Car accommodation is provided by a double carport with an additional attached storage room
* Ample off street car parking
* Great location backing reserve and close to schools, shops, clubs, sporting facilities and transport
Adjoining self-contained extension –
* Tiled open plan sitting room
* Kitchen along one wall with a freestanding Bellini electric oven/cooktop and a good amount of storage space
* Deck off the living and a small separately fenced garden
* One bedroom with built-in robe
* Two-way bathroom/laundry
* ActronAir reverse cycle air conditioning unit
* Spacious single carport and generous off-street parking
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 3 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes