Make your mark in the property market
House Sold - Flynn ACT
Behind a pretty street facade, this three bedroom home presents a stylish entry into the property market in an enviable location close to schools, transport, shops and parks. Surrounded by neatly landscaped gardens on a low maintenance block, neutrally painted throughout, with a combination of carpet and tiled flooring, the scene is set for your astute introduction.
This immaculate family home or rental investment is presented in exceptional walk-in condition, featuring a versatile sunken front lounge, adjoining dining area and light and open family/meals area accompanied by a neat kitchen with laminate bench tops, gas cooker, stainless steel oven, dishwasher, microwave hutch and double door pantry.
An elevated and covered alfresco deck at the rear flows from the family/meals and is ideal for taking in the northerly sun. The grounds are further filled with an open air paved area allowing you to utilise this outdoor space for those sunny Canberra spring days. A large lawn area and established plants and are all easy to maintain. The property is fully fenced and has a double detached garage.
Back indoors, there are three bedrooms, two with built-in robes and they are well serviced by the main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and a separate toilet.
Evaporative cooling and a ducted gas heating will ensure that your indoor comfort levels are just right all year round.
Situated in a highly sought-after neighbourhood with major amenities, public transport, schools and the best of the Flynn and Charnwood lifestyle at your fingertips, you won’t be able to beat the convenience of this property.
Why this property is solely for you:
* Well-presented three bedroom home in a great location set back from the road amidst established shading gardens
* Allotment of approximately 710m2
* House size (approx.): Residence – 120.8m2, Garage – 43.8m2
* Sunken living and dining areas look out across the mature gardens
* Adjoining this room is the family/meals
* U-shaped kitchen with laminate bench tops
* The three bedrooms, two with storage, provide ample accommodation
* Original main bathroom in close proximity to the bedrooms and family room, includes a vanity, bath, shower, and a separate toilet
* Comfort is maintained internally by evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
* A covered outdoor entertaining deck provides an excellent space to entertain in the warmer months plus and uncovered paved area allows you to utilise your beautiful outdoor space for those sunny Canberra winter days
* A large grassed area is perfect place for children and pets to play
* Fully secure rear yard
* Double detached garage
* Located in a well-connected neighbourhood, the property benefits from walking distance to bus stops, local shops and parks and only a short commute to Charnwood/Dunlop Primary School, Mount Rogers Primary School, Melba Copland Secondary School and arterial roads that link Belconnen, the CBD and Woden
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 710 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced