A hillside family oasis awaits!
House Sold - Theodore ACT
With a perpetual list of premium features, this spectacular property offers a lifestyle second-to-none. Exceptional flexible spaces, the finest fittings and finishes and a fabulous indoor-outdoor emphasis are immediately apparent throughout this superb home that addresses every family need.
Set among landscaped gardens on 1256m2 (approx.), and commanding a serene vantage point over the suburb, 62 Louis Loder has the bonus of having Theodore primary within a stroll and reserve on the back boundary.
Equally big on entertaining as it is practical for everyday family living, this remarkable home opens onto a stately entrance, which introduces a welcoming lounge with adjacent balcony – so pour yourself a glass of red and melt away your stresses!
Daily life is sure to revolve around the open-plan kitchen, meals and living zone where the state of the art kitchen will inspire the enthusiastic chef and includes magnificent stainless-steel appliances, a butlers pantry and a huge breakfast bar.
A sliding door supplies a seamless transition outside, where an immersive treed backdrop, artificial lawns and edible gardens set the scene for extravagant year-round entertaining. It also contains a lit alfresco, and a billabong pool with huge solar heater, night lighting and natural stone waterfall.
Careful consideration has also gone in to ensuring that all that reside in this home have their own space and privacy. The comfortable, well-serviced accommodation consists of seven generously sized bedrooms (five with storage) and four sleek bathrooms, including a deluxe master suite with balcony and walk-in robe and children’s upper-level wing. Downstairs there is an additional ensuite and the sixth bedroom. There is also a room that could easily be used as an office depending on your family requirements. Also located downstairs is an enormous rumpus room which adds a further relaxed venue for entertaining and accentuates the home’s appetite for family activity. With separate access, this level enjoys total privacy.
Additional appointments include; a double garage with internal access and off street parking for five or six cars and space for two trailers, ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, a 10Kw solar system, 3 phase power, and generous storage throughout.
This peerless lifestyle haven gives your family all the space it needs in a picturesque pocket, set on the fringe of stunning parkland, it is also an easy commute to the city via the Monaro Highway or south to Cooma.
Why this property is solely for you:
* Show stopping home of ‘olympic proportions’ and quality inclusions
* Enviably positioned elevated block with breathtaking views and adjoining nature reserve perfect for early morning walks or mountain bike enthusiasts
* Spread over three levels with numerous living zones, seven bedrooms, four bathrooms, alfresco living and a swimming pool
* Indulges the growing family and provides abundant options for the whole family to relax together or find their own space
* Entry to the home finds you on the expansive middle level with separate living domains including a formal lounge on one side with sensational views and direct access to the front north facing balcony, instantly appealing and sun soaked kitchen/family/meals, and nursery/bedroom seven that is open to the family/meals room and could be used as a reading/sunroom
* A state of the art kitchen showcases stone benches, an island bench with a breakfast bar, generous storage, butlers pantry, and appliances including a stainless steel Bellini oven and cooktop, and a Westinghouse dishwasher
* Cavernous family/meals opens to an alfresco area – the ideal spot to entertain, dine, read or dream
* The gorgeous maintenance friendly garden features established plants, stone retaining walls, greenhouse with vegetable garden beds, a trampoline and play equipement and a very inviting solar heated billabong pool with waterfall and night lighting
* Deluxe and privately situated main bedroom suite has balcony access, a walk-in robe and resort style ensuite
* Renovated three way bathroom and practical and efficient laundry with external access is also off the family/meals
* The higher split level embraces four generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and a modern bathroom
* An attic/study/play room is also accessed from this level
* The ground floor with an enormous office space/living area also has two additional rooms (games/media room and rumpus) plus under house storage and an ensuite bathroom
* Year round comfort is maintained by new ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* 10Kw solar system assists in off-setting the electricity bills
* 3 phase power
* Vehicle accommodation is extremely generous with a double garage with internal access and off street parking (for approximately 5-6 cars or trailers)
* Placed among other beautiful homes, only a 15 minute walk/3 minute drive to the Theodore playground and shops, 5 minute drive to Theodore Primary School or the Calwell Shopping Village, Calwell District Playing Fields and Netball Courts and easy access to the Monaro Highway, south to Cooma e.t.c, or north to Fyshwick, Queanbeyan and Canberra City
* House size (approximately): Upper Residence – 251.51m2, Lower Residence – 94.73m2, Mezzanine/attic/study/play room – 16.00m2, Garage – 39.97m2
- 7 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,256 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling