It doesn't get more convenient.
House Sold - Conder ACT
It doesn’t get more convenient than being just steps from a private primary school, local high school or shopping centre and set on a sizeable battle-axe allotment, 6 Lake Place is the perfect combination of comfort and convenience.
It’s interior features two living areas and a perfect flow to the covered entertaining; whether you seek to relax or entertain. The centrally placed kitchen links the two living areas and is styled in neutral tones with ample cupboard and drawer storage, a long breakfast bar, a dishwasher, and stainless steel cooking appliances.
Three bedrooms include the master with ensuite and built-in robe, while the other two bedrooms are robed for functionality and share a bathroom and separate toilet. A study/playroom off the living/meals is ideal for you or the kids to spread out or to effortlessly work from home.
With either carpet or timber laminate flooring underfoot, the interiors are warmed by ducted heating, and cooled by the evaporative cooling system, a reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fans.
A spacious undercover alfresco area, ideally laid out for relaxed year-round outdoor dining and entertaining, is adjacent to a fully fenced yard, with a grassed area and plenty of space for all. A large double garage and a shade sail covered area in-front, ensures your cars are looked after.
A superb prospect for comfortable living, in a family neighbourhood, this property awaits your inspection.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Accommodating three bedroom, ensuite, plus study home on an allotment of approximately 868sqm
* ‘Battle-axe’ block that backs onto Box Hill Avenue and a walkway that leads directly to the Lanyon Marketplace, Saint Claire of Assisi Primary School (approximately 550m) and beyond
* Plenty of outdoor space for the cars, boats, kids to ride their bikes, or pets in a fully fenced setting
* Carpeted lounge room sweeps into the central kitchen/family/meals with timber laminate flooring
* Well equipped U-shaped kitchen is the ideal layout to whip up some culinary delights, featuring a double sink, an abundance of cupboards and bench space, a long breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances including a Viali stainless steel oven, an Omega ceramic cooktop, a rangehood, and a white Bosch dishwasher
* All three bedrooms are generously proportioned and offer built-in robes
* The main bedroom offers a ceiling fan and a neat ensuite with a vanity, shower and toilet
* Study with bi-fold doors is located off the family/meals
* Main bathroom features a vanity, generous shower, bath and a separate toilet
* Laundry with ample space for appliances and external access
* Never feel hot or cold with a Brivis ducted heating system, a new Kaden ducted evaporative cooling system, a Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner in the lounge and ceiling fans
* Thermann hot water system
* Extend outside via the family/meals, or front door, to the covered and paved entertaining area with awnings
* Generous garden with a large grassed area bordered by Colorbond fencing
* Pet enclosure at the side of the home with a cat door entering the lounge room
* Detached colorbond double garage with automatic doors and a workshop at the back
* Shade sail covered parking area in front of the garage
* Ideally situated only a 4 minute walk, 2 minute drive to the Lanyon Marketplace, and conveniently located with major amenities including the Lanyon Vikings Club, sporting grounds, ovals, playgrounds, schools, reserve, walking trails, public transport and more at your fingertips
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 868 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced