Incredible opportunity in a fantastic location!
House - Pearce ACT
When a large block in a quiet and highly sought after pocket of Pearce comes along, you don’t pass it up. Possessing unrivalled access to a generous array of amenities, including sought after schools, local parks and shops, 56 Pethebridge Street boasts a robust layout and is waiting for new owners to move in and modernise at their leisure.
Set back from the road, the current home was built in 1966, and at the heart of this “too-hard-to-pass” opportunity are strong bones. The ground floor offers three good size bedrooms, a bathroom, separate toilet, L-shaped living area, and a kitchen, while the upper level of the home boasts an activity area, three more double bedrooms, and a second toilet.
A secure yard for kids and pets is a highlight with an undercover entertaining area that is great for weekend BBQ’s, or the perfect spot to curl up and read a book on any of these glorious Autumn days. A single carport sits at the side of the home, while a good sized garage gives extra storage options.
Ideally located just moments from the Woden Town Centre and Westfield Woden, the Phillip precinct, Southlands Shopping Centre, the Canberra Hospital, local transport and arterial roads, not to mention the great schools and public transport – it will ultimately, be the unlimited potential at hand, that will pull on your heart strings.
With almost a blank canvas at your fingertips both inside and outside, the opportunities are endless so take a look and get your creative juices flowing!
Why this property is solely for you:
* Neat original six bedroom, single bathroom home situated in a sought-after Pearce enclave on a 917m2 block
* Built in 1966
* The home provides the ultimate blank canvas with great scope for a stylish modern renovation, or a knock-down re-build
* House size (approximately): Upper Residence: 57.95m2; Lower Residence: 112.84m2
* Perfect for growing families looking to stamp their mark in the Woden Valley community
* Separate lounge/dining off kitchen downstairs
* Chef electric oven/stove top and a Smeg dishwasher
* Three bedrooms downstairs, main with built-in robe
* Main bathroom also downstairs, with separate shower and bath
* Study/activity area at the top of the stairs
* Three additional bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in robes
* Second toilet upstairs
* Covered outdoor entertaining with secure back yard
* Four car garage with room for workshop or storage
* Single carport in front of the garage
- 6 bed
- 1 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 917 m²
- 5 Garage
- House House Category