No wonder apartment living is increasing in popularity!
Apartment Sold - Phillip ACT
Welcome to apartment 54 in Wilara, where you will be immersed in a world of contemporary comfort, with the best of Woden right at your doorstep.
Residing on the ground floor of a hotel-inspired complex, with underground parking and easy lift access, this apartment flaunts a simple, sophisticated interior, highlighted by a neural colour pallet and tiled and carpeted flooring.
Desirably open plan, it comprises a combined living and dining room, which aligns with a large, private courtyard.
The chic centrepiece kitchen features modern cabinetry, Bosch stainless steel appliances, a horizontal stack white tiled splashback and quality stone countertops.
A carpeted bedroom with sliding mirrored wardrobe and a sleek bathroom with wall tiles, quality tapware, a floating vanity with stone bench, and a large shower and toilet, complete the accommodation wing.
Other highlights include a secure foyer and intercom entry, a space saving European laundry integrated into the kitchen and a reverse cycle air conditioner in the living area. Extras within the Wilara complex include the use of heated pool, gymnasium and bbq area, where your lifestyle and entertainment possibilities become endless!
With fabulous properties like this on offer, it’s no wonder apartment living is increasing in popularity. The location is within walking distance to bus services, Westfield Woden, The Canberra Hospital, the Southside campus of the Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT), and is positioned close to Eddison Park catering perfectly to those who outdoor activities while being only 13kms from the CBD.
Inspect without delay and secure this fantastic apartment as life is too short to worry about home maintenance, security and all the stress that comes with maintaining a large family house.
Why this apartment is solely for you:
* Cleverly designed ground floor one bedroom residence of superior proportions, finishes and enviable central location
* ‘Wilara’ complex (Block C)
* Perfect low maintenance investment opportunity or fuss free starter
* Secure foyer and video intercom entry
* Open-plan living and dining with carpeted flooring
* Kitchen presents with 20mm stone counters, a breakfast bar, modern cabinetry and Bosch stainless steel appliances including a ceramic cooktop, oven and dishwasher
* Space saving European laundry (with Fisher & Paykel clothes dryer) integrated into the kitchen
* Large tiled courtyard with garden beds with established plants along the fence, and ample space for entertaining and relaxing
* Very spacious carpeted bedroom with built-in robes and plenty of natural light through the large window
* Chic bathroom appointed with floor-to-ceiling tiling, quality tapware, a floating vanity with stone bench, a large shower and toilet
* A Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner provides year round comfort
* Secure basement car space with storage cage and lift access
* Resort style heated pool, gymnasium and bbq area in complex
* Conveniently close to everything in Phillip, a short stroll to Woden Town Centre and Westfield Woden, clubs, restaurants, cafes, Hoyts Cinema, private and public offices, public transport, schools, sporting facilities, Canberra Hospital and only 13kms from the CBD
Unit Plan: 4066
Body Corporate: LMM Solutions Pty Ltd
Body Corporate Fees: $913.43p/q (approx.)
AUV 2021-2022: $9,120,000 (Unit entitlement 0.43%)
Land Rates: $1,585.65p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $1,831.02p/a (approx.) (Payable if rented)
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Secure Parking