Serene family retreat with exceptional views.
House Sold - Banks ACT
Accessed in a court off the main street with a nature reserve at the end, and spanning across a magnificent single level, 51 Olive Pink Crescent boasts a wonderfully configured floor plan complete with ample accommodation and an unparalleled indoor and outdoor design perfect for entertaining.
Beyond a colourful garden canopy, an immediately inviting living and dining domain offers the first blend of wide open space with stunning leafy outlooks from every angle and drenched in natural light.
Sweeping black granite countertops, ample storage and quality stainless steel appliances including a Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher, and built-in wine storage completes the centrally positioned kitchen which provides effortless service to an adjoining meals and family zone.
Shaded by majestic trees, the fully fenced backyard is a kids haven, with room to run, climb and explore, while parents relax and unwind on the top timber deck that takes full advantage of the fantastic elevated position, or thoughtful placement of the second timber deck area directly under the top balcony.
For a comfortable night’s sleep, there are four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. The front master suite boasts a walk-in wardrobe and a spa ensuite for that extra pampering experience. The remaining rooms share the use of a family bathroom, separate toilet and a laundry with external access.
The property has a large crushed stone hardstand to the front, additional driveway parking, a double garage and under-house and gated storage behind the bottom deck.
Appointed for complete comfort and security with reverse cycle air conditioning and evaporative cooling, and an alarm system, while being close to essential services, it doesn’t get much better for families.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Accommodating four bedroom home designed around the block to capture the superb setting and outlook
* Located on a 832m2 block, in a quiet court off the main street, with easy access to a whole range of facilities including reserve, walking trails, and a short drive to quality schools, bus stops (which provide links to major interchanges), Lanyon Marketplace, clubs, restaurants, cafe’s and Lanyon Homestead
* Internally the home has a family friendly and versatile floor plan
* The lounge and dining areas are flushed with natural lighting and offer a welcoming atmosphere
* Practical kitchen with abundant black granite bench space, ample storage and quality stainless steel appliances including a Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher, and built-in wine storage
* The kitchen overlooks the expansive tiled family/meals area which leads out via a sliding door to an ‘entertainer’s paradise’, including the first timber deck that takes full advantage of the fantastic elevated position, and provides relaxing views of the beautiful landscape and is a great place for alfresco dining whilst enjoying the backdrop
* Additional thoughtful placement of a timber deck area directly under the top balcony, provides another great place for alfresco dining so you can sit back and take the serene landscaped backyard views
* The gorgeous maintenance friendly garden with irrigation system also features established plants including privacy hedges and a grass area for kids and/or pets to play
* Four well-arranged and robed bedrooms
* The master bedroom has a large walk-in robe and a well maintained ensuite with corner spa bath for that pampering experience
* The main bathroom features a single basin vanity, a full size bath, shower and separate toilet
* A reverse cycle air conditioner and ducted evaporative cooling ensure year-round comfort is maintained
* Alarm system
* Under-house, gated storage behind the bottom deck
* Good sized driveway leads to a double garage with tiled floor and internal access directly in to the family room
* House size (approximately): Residence – 189.58m2; Garage – 36.86m2
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 832 m²
- Floor Area is 189.58 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Evaporative Cooling