Grand living spaces
House Sold - Calwell ACT
* The auction for this property will be conducted onsite.
** With restrictions on the real estate industry easing again, we can now welcome you through an open home based on the 1 person per 2sqm rule. Physical distancing must still be observed and hygiene measures will still be in place, including the use of masks, hand sanitiser and the Check In CBR app. Please be patient if inspections are busy and maintain at least 1.5m while waiting.
Situated in this highly sought after location is this fantastic family home/investment opportunity, a must see for anyone wanting a quality home in a great location. Immediately enjoyable, find within 5 Mullens Place a well thought out floor plan with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and an intelligent extension that allows the home to accommodate the growing family through the years.
Dual living zones certainly add to the appeal of this home. The sun-drenched front living room presents itself with windows that frame the garden scenery, and as you make your way through the living, you encounter the expansive open plan family/meals area – the perfect room for gathering the family and more than capable of accommodating any function you may desire. Incorporated into this area and recently renovated, a stone-finished kitchen is complete with an island bench with breakfast bar and pendant lights, extensive cabinetry, quality stainless steel appliances including a Westinghouse 900mm freestanding electric oven/gas cooktop, and a Bosch dishwasher and hybrid vinyl plank flooring to provide the ultimate in cooking space.
A further large sunken family precinct with high ceilings is anchored by the secluded master bedroom finished with a walk-in robe and a luxe ensuite, while in the original build there are three robed bedrooms, a family bathroom and spacious laundry with rear garden access.
This property offers the comfort of ducted gas heating and three reverse cycle air conditioning units (located in the lounge, family and master bedroom).
Journey outside to the flat backyard highlighting the block’s impressive dimensions. With established plants and room for the family to enjoy with secure colorbond fences to all sides as well as the added advantage of a chicken enclosure behind the garage, a 4000ltr water tank, a vegetable garden which provides an easy, satisfying, fun and healthy way to grow your own produce and multiple fruit trees and shrubs which produce an abundance of fruit for those seeking to be more sustainable in their living. The tiled gazebo with gas BBQ will be a buzzing hive of activity for dinners and weekend drinks in warmer months. A long driveway leads to double gates and behind a four car garage with a ‘mechanics pit’, 3 phase power, gas connection and cold water.
Positioned on a generous 1008sqm parcel of land, astute “live-in” purchasers and investors may also take note, the location boasts many lifestyle advantages just moments from public transport, schools and shops while easy access to Tharwa Drive and the Monaro Highway will ensure quick access to the CBD and Canberra Airport.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Bright, welcoming and beautifully presented four bedroom home with two bathrooms and an intelligent extension that allows the home to accommodate the growing family through the years
* Set on a leafy and level 1008m2 allotment
* Great street appeal with gorgeous established gardens
* The sun-drenched living room presents itself with windows that frame the garden scenery
* Seamless flow from the kitchen to the meals area and family room extension
* Large contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, an island bench with breakfast bar and pendant lights, extensive cabinetry, quality stainless steel appliances including a Westinghouse 900mm freestanding electric oven/gas cooktop, and a Bosch dishwasher and hybrid vinyl plank flooring
* A desirable segregated master bedroom (in the extension) with a walk-in robe and chíc ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a large shower with a frameless screen, a product shelf, a combination of a black rain shower head and handheld hose, a large floating vanity with above bench basin and a mirrored medicine cabinet
* Three additional spacious bedrooms (original home) all with built-in robes
* The main bathroom is in close proximity to the secondary bedrooms and features a bath, shower, single vanity and a separate toilet
* Renovated laundry with ample built-in storage
* Comfort is maintained internally by ducted gas heating and three reverse cycle air conditioning units (located in the lounge, family and bedroom 1)
* Quality window furnishings throughout including Luxaflex honeycomb blinds
* Rinnai Infinity B26 continuous flow gas hot water system
* LED lighting
* The landscaped rear garden offers colorbond fencing on all sides, a grassed area surrounded by established plants, a chicken enclosure behind the garage, a 4000ltr water tank, and a vegetable garden which provides an easy, satisfying, fun and healthy way to grow your own produce
* The tiled gazebo with gas BBQ will be a buzzing hive of activity for dinners and weekend drinks in summer
* Double gates provide access to back garden and the garage
* Secure four car garage with a ‘mechanics pit’, 3 phase power, gas and cold water
* Long driveway for extra off-street parking
* House size (approx.) – Residence: 198.12m2; Garage: 69.44m2
* Within easy access to Calwell oval and local playgrounds, within the Calwell Primary School Catchment Zone (and only a 1.5km walk away) and a short distance to public transport, arterial roads and the Calwell Shopping Centre
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,008 m²
- 4 Garage
- House House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced