Your new, easy life awaits.
Townhouse Sold - Jerrabomberra NSW
Secured beyond a gated front garden, in a sleepy complex, 5/31 Dora Street is a contemporary home that impresses from start to finish, and on approximately 373sqm, is the low maintenance lifestyle solution you have been seeking.
One of just ten in the quality collection, its light filled and substantial floor plan provides exceptional comfort. Spread across one level you’re greeted with a vast open plan lounge, dining and kitchen all with gorgeous garden views, while the dining zone extends out to the private and large wraparound garden offering great spaces in which to entertain alfresco.
The rich timber laminate flooring underfoot is matched with the gleam of the sparkling kitchen, complete with black granite worktops, generous cabinetry, a stainless steel SMEG electric oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher.
It further indulges with three generous bedrooms, including a master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite, a family bathroom, separate toilet, full-sized laundry, ducted gas heating, a Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner and internal access to the lock-up garage.
The townhouse is ready to enjoy as is, with scope to add further value if desired. It’s perfectly positioned just moments from Halloran Drive Oval with football posts and covered bench seating, and less than five minutes from the Jerrabomberra Shopping Centre, or a short drive to Queanbeyan Town Centre.
Why this townhouse is solely for you:
* Three bedroom, two bathroom single level townhouse, on approximately 373m and situated in the well-maintained and located “White Opal” complex
* Boutique development with only 9 other townhouses
* Enveloped by an eye-catching wrap-around courtyard garden with a front sun deck, a grassed area, a separate paved area with shade sail, and raised garden beds (including vegetable gardens if desired)
* Floor plan cleverly encompasses a generous open plan living, dining and kitchen space with a combination of timber laminate floors that create warmth to the area and tiles that have long term durability and less upkeep
* A well-fitted kitchen finished with black granite worktops, generous cabinetry including a corner pantry and appliance cupboard, a stainless steel SMEG electric oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Three generous bedrooms, each enhanced by the inclusion of storage
* Segregated master bedroom is complete with a generous walk-in robe and a private ensuite
* Family bathroom branches off the corridor linking bedrooms 2 & 3, and has quality tiling, a granite topped vanity, spacious shower, a spa bath and a separate toilet and offers space for all to prepare for the day
* Laundry offers plenty of space for storage, as well as a door to the rear courtyard
* An ideal climate inside the townhouse is maintained by ducted gas heating and a Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner in the lounge
* Rheem Integrity 24 continuous flow gas hot water system
* NBN fibre-to-premises
* Car accommodation is provided by a side-by-side double garage with automatic door, internal access to the home, and a rear door providing access to the garden
* Great location close to arterial roads, walking distance to Halloran Drive Oval with football posts and covered bench seating, and less than five minutes from the Jerrabomberra Shopping Centre, or a short drive to Queanbeyan Town Centre
Land size: 373m2 (approx.)
Strata Plan: 70507
Body corporate manager: Ian McNamee & Partners Pty Ltd – (02) 6297 5789
Body corporate fees: $480.86p/q (approx.)
Land rates: $2,230.88p/a (approx.)
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category