Desirable package metres from the city.
Apartment Sold - Reid ACT
A cosmopolitan lifestyle or clever investment beckons, with this one bedroom apartment anchored in the heart of Reid.
In the complex, residents can enjoy uncompromised convenience; where the city’s most popular shopping and dining precincts are just moments away and Glebe Park, the National Convention Centre, Australian War Memorial, Lake Burley Griffin and public transport hub is at your doorstep.
Possessing all that is required for carefree living, the apartment on offer comprises an open lounge and dining room with new carpet, a kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench top space, new tapware, a SMEG under bench oven and cooktop, an alfresco balcony with lovely oak tree outlook, a bedroom with built-in wardrobes plus a bathroom that incorporates a European laundry with a Simpson dryer.
The inclusion of a reverse cycle unit, a secure basement car space, and complex tennis court and pool are just some of the extras in this exceptional development and would be ideal as your residence, to lock up and leave, or hold as an investment.
Why this apartment is solely for you:
* First floor location
* Open plan living/dining area with new carpet
* Covered balcony off the living with lovely oak tree outlook and then over Cooyong Street to Glebe Park
* Generous open kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench top space, new tapware, a SMEG under bench oven and cooktop
* Large bedroom with new carpet and a built-in wardrobe
* Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet, and all with new tapware, including a new chrome square rain shower head in the shower
* European laundry with a Simpson dryer included
* A Homemaker reverse cycle air conditioning unit, plus an additional Skope electric wall heater ensure year-round comfort is maintained
* One designated secure underground car parking space
* The complex offers tennis court and pool facilities
* Live life to the fullest with the city’s most popular shopping and dining precincts just moments away
* Walking distance to everything you need: Glebe Park, the Canberra Centre, the National Convention Centre, Lake Burley Griffin, the city centre, public transport, cinemas, restaurants, supermarkets, and bars
* As well as being great for buyers looking to live in this residence, the possibility for investment is also an appealing one
Unit Plan: 1123
Body Corporate: Bright & Duggan ph – (02) 6156 3305
Body Corporate Fees: $831.60p/q (approx.)
AUV 2022-2023: $11,415,400 (unit entitlement 0.6%)
Land Rates: $1,866.64p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,213.94p/a (payable if rented)
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category