Hit the putting green without leaving home.
House Sold - Calwell ACT
Settle in and enjoy this unique, multiple living residence highlighted internally by lofty ceilings with exposed beams and beautiful connections to the outdoors where a nine-hole miniature golf course offers something a little bit unique!
Everyday living and entertaining will also be a pleasure in this residence with multiple zones to both enjoy and relax and each offering varying aspects and access to the magnificent, landscaped grounds or spectacular views. The formal living sits under an impressive vaulted ceiling and has its very own private enclosed balcony – the perfect setting for relaxation as you’re watching the sun set over the distant mountain ranges, whilst the adjoining study nook provides room for learning and contemplation. The spacious kitchen opens onto the sunken informal meals surrounded by windows. The brilliant family room is bathed in natural light and with a large fireplace, is sure to warm your soul next winter. Additionally, this room also provides access onto the rear entertaining deck which includes a spa and provides a vantage point where you can just sit back under and laugh at each other missing putts on the multi-hole putting green.
Privately positioned at the front, the master bedroom benefits from a built-in robe and ensuite. The remaining robed bedrooms are at the rear, serviced by a three-way bathroom, and separate laundry.
Modern comforts include ducted gas heating, reverse cycle cooling, in-slab heating to living room, a ceiling fan in the main bedroom, Ventis home ventilation, fireplace, ducted vacuum, dishwasher, garden views throughout, and a water tank.
Completing a desirable package for family living is the family-friendly location, which is footsteps away from bus services and convenient access to Calwell Marketplace.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Four bedroom ensuite residence set on the high side of the street and framed by a mature garden
* Large main entrance
* North facing formal living area situated at the front of the property with access to a small front balcony with a magical outlook
* Spacious study nook positioned off the formal living area
* A kitchen complemented by designer appliances
* Informal sunken dining area
* Family room with a large fireplace
* The main bedroom and ensuite are discretely positioned at the front of the residence, offering a peaceful retreat when your friends have gone home and the children are settled
* Additional three robed bedrooms are at the rear of the home and are serviced by a three-way bathroom, and separate laundry
* For complete climate control and year-round comfort there is a ducted gas heating, reverse cycle cooling, in-slab heating to living room, a ceiling fan in the main bedroom, Ventis home ventilation and fireplace
* Entertaining deck which includes a spa
* 9 hole putting green for at-home golf bragging rights
* Ample storage under the house and a double garage with internal access
* Major amenities, public transport, schools and the best of the Calwell lifestyle at your fingertips
* House size (approximately): Residence – 193.26m2, Garage – 29.72m2
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 673 m²
- Floor Area is 193 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling