Built for true family comfort.
House Sold - Gordon ACT
Absolutely irresistible with its own street frontage and easy living agenda, this sensational single level home creates the perfect lifestyle for young families, investors or downsizers.
Pristinely maintained and well-presented, 31 Chevalley Loop shows off manicured gardens, including a wonderfully landscaped front yard and a path which entice you in to the home.
The entranceway, bright and flush with tiled floors, stems off to the first of the desirable living areas, a cosy lounge and a sunbathed dining room separated by concertina doors. The family/meals space is at the rear and comes with plenty of room to enjoy casual meals as well as a neat kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space making it ideal for family catering and includes a Westinghouse oven/grill, an Electrolux four burner gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher. The adjoining rumpus zone allows the family to spread out, or could be converted to a fifth bedroom as it offers plenty of space and versatility.
Four fabulous bedrooms are on hand to service all the relaxation needs with separate sleeping wings for parents and children. This includes a private front master suite that has a walk-through wardrobe to the ensuite, plus three rear bedrooms with built-in wardrobes that share the use of a family bathroom and a separate toilet.
The pleasing outdoors will be a hub of activity, with a yard that is secure, serene and meticulously kept, as well as a covered alfresco area for entertaining through Canberra’s elements.
A short stroll from home puts you on walking paths to the backing reserve, while a quick drive gets you to Lanyon Shopping Centre, or Tuggeranong, or swift access to Johnson Drive out to the Monaro Highway.
An outstanding opportunity exists here, so it would be a smart move to put your inspection shoes on pronto!
Why this home is solely for you:
* Well-presented, four bedroom, ensuite family home in a great location amidst established shading gardens
* Allotment of approximately 726sqm
* Large carpeted living and dining area are divided by a concertina doors, the dining room is currently used as the study and has a data point and looks out across the front mature gardens
* Open plan family/meals/rumpus/kitchen with views across the back garden
* Carpeted family/meals, rumpus with slate flooring
* Neatly presented kitchen has generous storage, a long breakfast bar and quality appliances including a Westinghouse oven/grill, an Electrolux four burner gas cooktop, plus a Bosch dishwasher
* Four generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* The segregated master bedroom located to the front of the home offers a walk-in-wardrobe, and enjoys a neat ensuite
* Remaining three bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom which features a shower, bath, vanity, mirror and a separate toilet
* Good sized laundry (adjoining the kitchen) with sink and storage
* Comfort is maintained throughout the year by a Brivis ducted gas heating (installed 2017) and a Daikin reverse cycle unit in the family room
* Well maintained and level backyard with a covered entertaining area, established plants and shading trees, a good sized grassed area, two garden sheds (one converted to a cubby house), a tan barked area (can fit a large trampoline) and Colorbond fencing on all sides
* Oversized single lock-up carport with remote roller door at front and a manual roller door at back providing access to the garden
* Driveway parking for an additional two cars
* Great location, only minutes away from quality schools including Gordon Primary School and Covenant Christian School, Point Hut Pond and Playground, Lanyon Marketplace, Tuggeranong Town Centre, transport and arterial roads (including the Monaro Highway and Drakeford Drive)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 726 m²
- House House Category
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating