Suitable for owner occupier or investor.
Apartment Sold - Griffith ACT
With a relaxed lifestyle firmly in mind, this ground-floor apartment in the ‘Manuka Park Serviced Apartments’ is right on the fringe of Kingston, yet convenient to Manuka and all the transport routes and promises easy living in a single storey package that is ready to simply move into and enjoy or rent^ out with ease.
Desirably open plan, it comprises a combined kitchen, living and dining area which aligns with the courtyard while two carpeted bedrooms with sliding mirrored wardrobes supply restful accommodation and are serviced by the main bathroom.
Further outstanding facilities include secure basement parking, plus use of the in-ground swimming pool and common grounds.
Situated within Griffith’s thriving precinct, this excellent lifestyle residence or investment, is a short walk to numerous iconic lifestyle destinations or notable dining and cafe options at either “Old Kingston”, Kingston Foreshore or Manuka. Parkland and walking tracks to Lake Burley Griffin are also situated within walking distance, and it is a short drive to Fyshwick, Civic, the Parliamentary triangle, and the Canberra airport.
^Currently this executive style, fully furnished apartment is welcome to overnight, weekly and short term stays as part of the Manuka Park Serviced Apartments and sees returns of approximately $2800 – $3000 per month.
Why this apartment is solely for you:
* Superbly appointed two bedroom apartment
* A sound start for any first homebuyer or investor
* Perfectly positioned on the ground floor
* Internal apartment size (approx.): 59m2
* Light filled open plan layout combines living, dining and kitchen areas to form an attractive social space
* Seamless flow from the living area to a small courtyard
* Kitchen with integrated laundry
* Both bedrooms are beautiful retreats that boast built-in wardrobes
* Main bathroom with separate vanity room and a corner shower and toilet
* Car accommodation is in the form of a single car space, in the undercover carpark
* The sought after complex offers residents exclusive facilities including full use of the in-ground swimming pool and common grounds
* Walk to numerous iconic lifestyle destinations or grab a bite from any of the notable dining and cafe options at either “Old Kingston”, Kingston Foreshore or Manuka
* Parkland and walking tracks to Lake Burley Griffin are also situated within walking distance, and it is a short drive to Fyshwick, Civic, the Parliamentary triangle, and the Canberra airport
Unit Plan: 413
Body Corporate: Civium Strata Management & Body Corporate – 1300 724 256
Body Corporate Fees: $1,500.27p/q (approx.)
AUV 2021-2022: $8,690,000 (Unit entitlement 2.320%)
Land Rates: $3,029.31p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $3,646.95p/a (approx.) (Payable if rented)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category