The perfect location for enticing family living.
House Sold - Gowrie ACT
Surround yourself with expansive private gardens at this outstanding Gowrie property and experience the pleasure of calm and quiet within easy access of life’s conveniences. Residing on a 900sqm block, 27 Ruthven Street, Gowrie is largely original but destined to fill you with a genuine sense of excitement and opportunity with endless options to update or add your own ideas in the future!
A stunning full length verandah and brick facade makes a great first impression, leading inside to a relaxed and inviting interior. The light-filled and spacious lounge and dining room is where plush carpeting, a brick accent wall and warming combustion fireplace, adds a touch of class to everyday living.
The heart of the home, where the kitchen and family/meals zone rest side by side, provides a wealth of storage space, a Chef oven, Westinghouse electric cook top, Omega dishwasher cooktop, double sink and delightful bench space.
The soothing comforts of carpet grace the four bedrooms, two with built-in-robes and master with walk-through-robe and ensuite, supplemented by a family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry.
Outdoors you’ll find an inviting open air alfresco zone that leads out to the huge backyard; a children’s play haven that boasts substantial room for extension or the erection of a covered entertaining area. Established perimeter trees create a wonderful green border.
Further enhanced by the quality attributes of a gas wall heater and large split system in the family room, ceiling fans throughout, LED lighting, and a remote double garage facing Wheatley Street with access door to the backyard.
Call it ‘home’ and enjoy the privilege of raising your family in a desired location where neighbours will attest to the perfection of it, with under 5-minute access to Erindale and an enviable selection of schools and under 10-minutes to the lifestyle benefits of Lake Tuggeranong and the Murrumbidgee River. This is a haven for families, and you will love living here for many years to come.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Great location with only 1.2km to Gowrie Primary School and local shops, 1.2km to the Erindale Shopping Centre, Erindale College, restaurants and locals club and 4.3km to the Tuggeranong Shopping Centre with ample bus services
* Beautifully presented four bedroom, two bathroom home on a good sized corner block
* Set back off the road, enjoying an extremely private position
* Mature gardens provide further privacy to the front yard and front verandah
* Living areas comprise an L-shaped lounge/dining and a kitchen/family/meals
* Well presented kitchen with laminate bench with wood trim, and appliances including an electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
* All bedrooms are generous and three feature built-in storage
* Main bedroom with a walk-through robe and access to the ensuite
* Main bathroom services the other rooms with a separate shower and bath
* Comfort is maintained by a gas wall heater and a split system in the kitchen/family/meals, ceiling fans throughout and a combustion fireplace
* Makes the most of the space and fresh air outdoors, with a beautiful garden featuring a open entertaining area, a grassed area for kids and pets to play and a cubby house fit for a Lord or Lady
* Car accomodation is provided by a double detached garage facing Wheatley Street and there is ample off-street parking
* Add minor updates now and further renovations down the track
* House size (approximately): Residence – 151.65m2; Garage – 48m2
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 900 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Gas Heating