Sleek style for the lifestyle savvy.
Apartment Sold - Greenway ACT
Perfectly positioned on the lake and just down from the retail and dining scene of Tuggeranong, this attractive two bedroom, two bathroom townhome will certainly bring you a winning lifestyle.
Enter via your street facing front door and up to your vast living area. There you will find a sprawling open plan living room and dining domain flooded in light with chic vinyl plank floorboards. Anchoring this zone, the sleek stone-topped kitchen equipped with premium SMEG and Bosch stainless steel appliances offers plenty of culinary inspiration.
A large sun drenched balcony allows you to delight in the sunsets over spectacular lake views or bask in the secluded sunshine as it warms the living zone.
The upper floor features the spacious master bedroom guaranteed to impress with Tuggeranong Creek/Lake views from the Juliette baclony, a fitted built-in robe, and an ensuite equipped with a large wall mounted ceramic sink with two taps, a mirrored cabinet, corner shower, toilet and fully tiled walls for a sense of elegance.
The second bedroom also features a Juliette balcony and built-in robe, and commands it’s own equally modern family bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a shower, a single wall mounted ceramic sink, a mirrored cabinet and toilet.
Highlights include Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioners in the living area and two bedrooms, double glazed windows to minimize any outdoor noise intrusion and assist with energy efficiency, quality window furnishings, a European laundry and external access either down a flight of stairs or via a lift to the secure basement carpark which houses a large allocated tandem garage with automatic door, and an additional allocated parking bay.
Unit Plan: 15509
Body Corporate: LJ Hooker Strata ACT – 1800 383 333
Body Corporate fees: $1,331.00 biannual (approx.)
AUV: $2,330,000 (Unit Entitlement: 4.0%)
Unit Rates: $1,922.13p/a (approx.)
Unit Land Tax: $2,432.03p/a (approx.)
Why this townhouse is solely for you:
* Near new, two-bedroom town residence, set on three tiers and located in ‘The Outset’ – a mix of 27 two and three bedroom townhouses and apartments
* Offers the chance to bypass the hassle of off-the-plan uncertainty and step into an incredible space with an enviable vantage point
* 101m of living, plus 11m of balcony space (approx.)
* Full of quality finishes, contemporary tones and an abundance of natural light
* Entry and stairs lead up to the living/dining/kitchen zone
* Chic vinyl plank floorboards in the open plan living area
* Amazing kitchen features stylish stone benches, plenty of custom storage including a corner pantry, under bench sinks, a SMEG stainless steel oven and ceramic cooktop, a Bosch dishwasher and an integrated European laundry
* Watch the world go by with your choice of beverage in hand from the peaceful balcony overlooking Tuggeranong Creek/Lake Tuggeranong
* The two bedrooms on the upper level offer built-in robes, reverse cycle air conditioning units and sliding doors opening to Juliette balconies, providing secure ventilation
* The main bedroom additionally features Tuggeranong Creek/Lake Tuggeranong views, and an ensuite equipped with a large wall mounted ceramic sink with two taps, a mirrored cabinet, corner shower, toilet and fully tiled walls for a sense of elegance
* Matching main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a shower, a single wall mounted ceramic sink, a mirrored cabinet and toilet
* Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioners in the living area and two bedrooms assist in maintaining a comfortable internal temperature
* Double glazed windows minimize any outdoor noise intrusion and assist with energy efficiency
* Quality window furnishings including privacy and blockout roller blinds
* A Stiebel Eltron continuous flow electric hot water system
* External access either downstairs or via a lift to the secure basement carpark which houses a large allocated tandem garage with automatic door, and an additional allocated parking bay
* Enjoy an invigorating power walk around Lake Tuggeranong, or to Tuggeranong Town Centre, “South.Point” shopping centre, shops, parks, a plethora of restaurants/cafes, public and private sector offices
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes