Sized and located for a fulfilling family lifestyle
House Sold - Calwell ACT
This substantial family home commands your instant attention. With its private street presence, and peaceful proximity, it has an enchanting balance of indoor and outdoor living with two distinct living areas, four bedrooms and is within walking distance to Calwell Primary School.
Making the first impression are the landscaped gardens and portico entry where you are greeted inside by a slate-tiled entrance that is flanked by bedroom four/study and the formal lounge and dining room. The formal lounge and dining area are lined with plush carpet, a wall of large windows, character features such as feature brick walls, a fire place and access to a sun terrace. The kitchen is then the perfect pre-cursor to an open concept family room and meals area with built-in storage. Incorporating stone benches, Electrolux and Miele appliances and an abundance of cabinetry including a walk-in pantry, it provides the ultimate cooking space.
The master bedroom is a place for its lucky occupants to retreat, reflect and rejuvenate. Incorporating enough room for the bed and a reading chair, it also includes a walk-in robe, and elegant tiled ensuite. The two large remaining bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and are serviced by a communal bathroom with bath, shower and a separate toilet.
Outside, a Vergola outdoor entertaining area supplies a substantial amount of room for all-season entertaining while the incredibly water wise native gardens, with no mowing, are ideal for the family who doesn’t have time.
Additional highlights including zoned in-slab heating, evaporative cooling, a ducted vacuum system and a double garage.
Perfectly-placed for a fulfilling family lifestyle, it is a short stroll to bus stops and Calwell Shopping Centre with it medical centre, recreational facilities and early childhood centre.
Why this property is solely for you:
* Four bedroom, ensuite home in quiet loop street, walking distance to schools
* Great sized block of approximately 879sqm
* North orientation to all living areas
* Spacious living and dining boasting access to the sun terrace
* Superb stone kitchen features a walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances including an Electrolux induction stove and Electrolux oven and Miele dishwasher
* Segregated master bedroom with fully tiled ensuite, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and external access to the garden
* Bedrooms two and three have ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Bedroom four/study is located off the entrance
* Separately zoned in-slab heating and ducted evaporative cooling
* Double glazed windows (Magnetite system) and energy efficient honeycomb blinds
* Ducted vacuum and security system
* Vergola powered outdoor entertaining area
* Established easy care and secure gardens
* Large double garage and side area suitable for trailer
* Minutes from local schools, parks, shopping centres, public transport
* House size (approximately): Residence – 204.50m2; Garage – 43.10m2
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 879 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Evaporative Cooling