Ready for a modern touch
House Sold - Queanbeyan NSW
Ever dreamt of living in a charming cottage within walking distance to everything your heart could desire? Then 24 Bruce Street might be perfect for you.
Instantly engaging, and delivering a private and peaceful, easy-care lifestyle, the un-renovated, one bedroom cottage is located in the Queanbeyan Heritage Conservation area, and ready for your modern touch. Come with your imagination and take this brick cottage to its next phase (STCA) in a street metres from the local swimming pool, park and the Queanbeyan CBD.
On a level 531m2 (approx.) block of land with ease of access, the home itself has a large lounge with adjoining dining, simple kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and outdoor laundry behind the lock up garage which could safely store equipment and materials while you renovate.
This is a very unique property that is well worth your inspection.
Land value: $321,000
Land size: 531.15m2
Why this home is solely for you:
* Rare find in a tightly-held community
* Easy care floorplan showcases separate living and dining space
* Original kitchen with free standing cooktop, welcomes modern updates
* Accommodation currently comprises of a single bright bedroom
* Bathroom appointed with shower, bath tub and toilet
* Backyard with a wonderfully wide expanse of lawn
* Car accommodation is provided by a detached single car garage
* Additional parking in the long driveway to the side of the home
* Superb location supplies convenience in abundance, with daily shopping and cafe needs easily met at the Riverside Plaza, along with schools and parks
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category