The one to call home.
Townhouse - Monash ACT
Tucked away in the ‘Meriwood’ complex, this single-level townhouse is the one to call home! Offering an unmatched low-maintenance lifestyle, complemented by rear gate access to the nature strip behind, this impressive residence offers an exceptional family living experience, with easy access to a range of amenities. Close by, you’ll find esteemed schools, well-connected roads and public transport links facilitating effortless journeys, and amenities including the Erindale and Tuggeranong shopping precincts and so much more.
As you step inside, the layout immediately captivates. First you’ll be welcomed by a well-lit lounge/dining area with look out to the front garden before flowing to the fully equipped kitchen which boasts ample storage, generous bench space, a SMEG gas cooktop, a Technika oven, and Dishlex dishwasher. A connected family/meals space, creates a wonderful setting for everyday enjoyment.
For the head(s) of the household, a master sanctuary sits at the rear complete with ensuite for added privacy and convenience, and double robe, whilst two further bedrooms are centred around a skylit family bathroom.
Championing a seamless integration of indoor and outdoor domains, a sliding door reveals a sun splashed, low-maintenance, courtyard, perfect for those who prefer to spend their weekends relaxing rather than gardening.
Daily comfort is also assured with a ducted gas system and Daikin reverse cycle unit in the family room.
Additional highlights encompass; a large linen cupboard, convenient internal access to a double garage, a roomy laundry, multiple driveway parking options, this property extends a warm invitation to make yourself at home.
COU Issued: 1999
Unit Plan: 1784
Body Corporate: Signature Strata
Body Corporate fees: $724.62p/q (approx.)
AUV: $8,861,800 (Unit Entitlement: 1.55%)
Rates: $2,452.30p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $3,071.90p/a (approx.)
Townhouse Size: Residence – 124m2; Garage – 38m2
Why this townhouse is solely for you:
* Three bedroom, ensuite home in impeccable condition, located in the popular and impeccably maintained ‘Merriwood complex’ that could cater to those entering the market with young families, those seeking a carefree, low-maintenance lifestyle, or those looking to add to the investment property portfolio
* Located deep within the complex, providing maximum peace and serenity
* Front lounge/dining room radiates with natural light and carpeting – setting the stage for a perfect first impression
* A fully equipped kitchen delicately connects to an additional living/meals space at the heart of the home and boasts ample storage, generous bench space, a SMEG gas cooktop, a Technika oven, and Dishlex dishwasher
* The low-maintenance paved courtyard is connected to the home via sliding doors in the living/meals, making it ideal for entertaining and also features established garden beds and rear gate access to a nature strip behind
* Each of the three bedrooms is generously proportioned and two have been thoughtfully designed with storage
* The spacious main bedroom at the rear boasts two built-in robes and an ensuite for added convenience
* The main bathroom complements the ensuite and has a skylight, a bath, separate shower and a separate toilet
* The internal laundry includes a convenient nook for a second fridge or storage area
* Stay comfortable year-round with the ducted gas system and the Daikin reverse cycle unit in the family room
* Therman gas storage hot water system
* An attached double garage with internal access, provides a secure haven for your pride and joy from the elements or extra storage space
* A wide driveway offers visitor parking, although ample visitor parking is available within the complex
* Revel in it’s proximity to renowned schools, recreational facilities, well-connected roads and public transport links facilitating effortless journeys, and amenities including the Erindale and Tuggeranong shopping precincts
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating