All that's missing, is you.
House Sold - Gowrie ACT
Sitting on a 1168m2 leafy block, 2 Galleghan Circuit instantly offers quintessential charm and tranquility and boasts an exceptional family environment with large living spaces including a rumpus, five bedrooms, three bathrooms and much more.
Whatever the occasion, whatever the weather, this gracious home has formal and informal spaces to entertain and celebrate in comfort. The heart of this magnificent home is an open kitchen/family/meal space. This area is highlighted by sliding door access to the generous front porch and paved area giving a continuous feel of inside/outside living. A formal living and dining room also makes this a flexible home for those with a growing family.
The kitchen is very functional and features a breakfast bar, a Bosch dishwasher, Chef stainless steel oven/grill, 600mm Kleenmaid gas cooktop, double sink and ample storage capacity for appliances and utensils.
An extension added in 1994 hosts a rumpus, fifth bedroom/study and a laundry with an adjoining ensuite with shower and toilet. The rumpus has beautiful Victorian Ash floors and makes this home truly appealing for families at all stages. On one side of this wonderful space, a sliding door opens out to the large outdoor entertaining alfresco area with built-in BBQ. Beyond, the rear garden is fully fenced and offers both green areas to play on and a private areas to retreat to and soak up the tranquility. The other side offers under cover access to the separate garage.
Back inside, the bedrooms are all spacious and offer built-in robes. An updated main bathroom with separate toilet branches off the central corridor. The generous master bedroom features a new and well equipped ensuite and large built-in robe.
This property is heated by ducted gas and a slow combustion fireplace and cooled by ducted evaporative cooling and ceiling fans in some rooms.
A laundry with abundant storage, a double garage with rear tilt door access to the garden, a back to base alarm, roof, wall and under timber floor insulation, re-painted exterior and new carpet in the lounge and bedrooms are all extra features you will really appreciate.
Set back from the road ensuring privacy, and a short walk to sought after schools, Gowrie shops and transport, this is really a home you don’t want to miss.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Beautifully presented five bedroom, three bathroom home on a good sized corner block
* All bedrooms are generous and feature built-in robes
* Main bedroom with a beautiful ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiling and plantation shutters
* Renovated main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, bath, skylight and separate toilet
* Living areas comprise of a formal lounge, a separate dining room, a kitchen/family/meals and a rumpus room with external access
* Kitchen with a laminate bench top, a 600mm Kleenmaid gas cooktop, a Chef stainless steel oven/grill, a Bosch dishwasher, a double sink, a breakfast bar and slate flooring
* Lounge with curtains and pelmets
* Carpet in the lounge and bedrooms
* Rumpus room features Victorian Ash solid timber flooring and access the garden via two doors
* Laundry with ample bench space, a sink and an adjoining toilet/shower, making a third bathroom
* Privacy blinds and curtains on all back rooms
* Roof, walls and under the timber floor are fully insulated
* Year round comfort is maintained by ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling, a slow combustion fireplace in kitchen/family/meals, and ceiling fans
* Exterior re-painted in 2016
* Rheem 400Lt off-peak electric hot water system
* Back garden features a great Laserlite covered entertaining area, with a built-in Beefeater BBQ, a large grassed area for kids and pets to play, a generous garden shed, and an irrigation system
* Screening plants provide some privacy to the paved front yard in front of the verandah
* Good sized Colorbond double garage with two new automatic roller doors and a rear tilt door
* ADT back-to-base alarm system
* Security sensor lighting around the home
* Northerly aspect
* Great location opposite the Gowrie shops with the extremely popular Common Grounds Gowrie cafe, a playground, the Blinky Bill Early Childhood Centre, Gowrie Primary School and ovals, and a short distance to Holy Family Primary School, the Fadden Pines park, Erindale Shopping precinct and Tuggeranong Town Centre
* Residence – 203.64m2, Garage – 43.07m2, Total – 246.71m2
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,168 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced