Peace and privacy assured
House Sold - Banks ACT
Perfectly tucked away at the back of a battle-axe block surrounded by greenery and on a significant land holding of 976m2, this attractive home represents an excellent opportunity for you to join the Lanyon community.
This home is all about the family, with a large quartet of bedrooms and three separate living areas which combine well with the functional kitchen. A sunken formal living room complete with a vaulted ceiling, a formal dining room, and a comfortable family area with study nook is flanked by the well appointed kitchen, so living is very well catered for.
Enjoy cooking up a storm from the central kitchen, with a sophisticated appliance package including a freestanding black Delonghi 900mm 5-burner gas cooktop/electric oven and an Asko dishwasher. With loads of bench space, a great combination of drawers and cupboards, walk-in pantry and island bench with breakfast bar, what more could you want?
The master bedroom provides a retreat away from the rest of the home with its large ensuite and walk-in robe. The remaining three bedrooms are all generous in size with built-in robes. An over-sized combined full bathroom and laundry features ample bench space and external access.
The interaction between indoors and out has been perfectly captured with large windows that invite picturesque views of the outdoors, bringing the beauty of nature right into your living while sliding doors allow for the effortless flow between the zones. So if outdoor entertaining is high on the list of priorities there is an accommodating undercover alfresco area offering ideal entertaining in any type of weather. You will just love this tranquil setting where you can sit back, relax and listen to the birds in song while overlooking the rear garden. The in-built BBQ and pizza oven is perfect for meals with family and/or friends or parties.
The double lock up garage has supplementary space for your tools and the additional carport already in place would be a very suitable home for the trailer or boat.
Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and ceiling fans are also featured throughout the home.
The home is currently tenanted under a fixed lease until 6/11/23 for $750.00 per week.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Beautifully presented four bedroom ensuite home on a private and secure battle-axe block siding reserve
* Painted brick facade for instant appeal
* Light filled living areas comprise of a sunken lounge with carpet and a vaulted ceiling, a formal dining with laminate flooring, and a kitchen/family/meals with study nook
* Modern kitchen design with generous 20mm stone worktops, an island bench with a breakfast bar and feature pendant lights, ample cabinetry including a walk-in pantry with bench and storage space, a retro white ceramic sink, sophisticated appliances including a freestanding black Delonghi 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop/electric oven and an Asko dishwasher
* Four good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Segregated main bedroom provides a retreat away from the rest of the home with its large ensuite and walk-in robe
* An over-sized combined full bathroom and laundry features ample bench space and external access
* Stay comfortable all-year-round with cozy winter warmth coming from a ducted gas heating system, and ducted evaporative cooling and ceiling fans maintaining comfort in the warmer months
* Thermann 26 continuous flow gas hot water unit
* Accommodating undercover alfresco area with Laserlite and Colorbond roof and pebblecrete underfoot, offers ideal entertaining in any type of weather, plus there is an additional covered area at the back off the laundry and an open air paved area in the lower garden
* Whether it is family fun you are after, want to create yummy food at home or want the ease and convenience of having a constant supply of pizza, there is a built-in pizza oven and barbecue
* The artificial turf section of the backyard is a great spot to house the trampoline or play equipment
* Colorbond fencing and internal fencing enabling a dog run and chook yard, with side gate access to the reserve
* Vehicle accommodation is plentiful with a freestanding double garage with an automatic door and supplementary space for a workshop and storage, and a separate single carport which would be a very suitable home for an additional vehicle, a boat or trailer
* Ample off-street parking
* Quiet cul-de-sac location, backing reserve, close to schools, shops, transport and walking trails
* House size (approx.) – Residence: 154.24m2; Garage: 48.60m2
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 976 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling