Seize the opportunity now.
House Sold - Chisholm ACT
Flaunting a functional floorplan, a cul-de-sac position with only local traffic and a large backyard that offers plenty of play space for the children, this light and inviting home on 1,109m2 (approx.) provides a wonderful lifestyle and is a perfect platform for future prosperity and many memorable times. Although largely original, it is destined to fill you with a genuine sense of excitement and opportunity with endless options to update or add your own ideas in the future!
Established gardens and a welcoming covered front deck with distant views of the Brindabella’s make a great first impression, and once inside you will discover a solid abode that feels instantly inviting.
Sitting perfectly alongside the entry foyer, relax in the sizeable front lounge/dining or congregate in the central family/meals area which incorporates the focal point to any home – the kitchen. Very practical it features a breakfast bar, Westinghouse electric cooktop, AEG oven, Whirlpool dishwasher and ample storage capacity for appliances and utensils.
As you leave the family zone and make your way up the hall you will find the three bedrooms, two including storage. The study nook provides a comfortable space to work from home. The family bathroom is in close proximity and has a shower, separate toilet and laundry.
Transitioning outside, the open air alfresco area is an idyllic spot to unwind or entertain amidst the mature garden surrounds with raised garden beds, chicken coop and a large metal double garage can accommodate vehicles and other household possessions securely.
A guarantee of comfort can be controlled by the electric ducted reverse cycle system.
The perfect position provides easy access to buses and the Monaro Highway. A choice of local services amps up the convenience, with schools and Chisholm, Calwell and Erindale shopping centres close by, enjoying cafes, major supermarkets, and restaurants.
All in all, a very appealing package for the young family looking to make a start into property ownership in Tuggeranong, investors or those seeking more maintenance friendly living.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Beautifully presented three bedroom home with views in the distance of the Brindabella’s from the front deck
* 1,109m2 block with plenty of scope to improve or extend
* Spacious living areas including a L-shaped lounge/dining room and a kitchen/family/meals
* Kitchen with generous storage and electric appliances including a Westinghouse electric cooktop, AEG oven, Whirlpool dishwasher
* Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes
* Year round comfort is maintained by the electric ducted reverse cycle system
* Walk past a study nook into the laundry
* Spacious rear garden with open air alfresco area
* Car accommodation is provided by a double lock-up garage
* Ample off-street parking
* Great location with schools and Chisholm, Calwell and Erindale shopping centres close by
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,109 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Ducted Heating