Family focused home with much to reveal.
House Sold - Conder ACT
Buyers in the market for a superb family home with masses of space inside and out, in a quality location will find this one truly stands out!
Nestled at the end of a well-established family-friendly cul-de-sac, on a 773m2 block and with side parking for a boat or caravan, 16 Banyule Grove is built and designed to accommodate the needs of all of its residents in effortless comfort.
The first thing that comes to mind is how thoughtfully designed this property is where functionality starts at the double entry door. There is a reason for every room and every space. All on one level for seamless connectivity and practicality; the light and homely feeling are just so inviting.
The living, family and dining spaces are the heart of the home while gourmet inspiration is found in the kitchen/meals zone that boasts lots of bench space, breakfast bar, generous storage and quality stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, a Westinghouse oven, and LG dishwasher.
When you need your own space you can wander into bedroom five/multi-purpose room to relax and watch your favourite movies, delivering another dimension of flexibility so needed today.
The accommodation wing incorporates three family or guest bedrooms, all with built-in robes, a main bathroom and separate toilet. While the segregated master suite is generous and offers a walk-in robe, and an oversized ensuite with single basin vanity, a corner spa bath, a separate corner shower and toilet.
What you can’t see from the street is the stunning alfresco dining large enough to comfortably accomodate and entertain all your family members and friends, the in-ground swimming pool and beautifully low maintenance grounds. This covered entertaining deck provides an excellent space to entertain in the warmer months while an uncovered sun deck allows you to utilise your beautiful outdoor space for those sunny Canberra winter days.
The double garage to the front of the home has a remote controlled door. An additional large storage shed in the back garden provides a specific location for your important garden, mechanical equipment and supplies.
A recent internal repaint and re-carpeting, ducted heating and ducted evaporative cooling, all enhance the joy of life in this terrific family-friendly location.
This is just a snapshot. There is so much to look forward to! So to appreciate this property and the lifestyle it offers, you have to see it for yourself. You will just love it!
Why this property is solely for you:
* Immaculately presented five bedroom, two bathroom home sits on a good sized block in a quiet cul-de-sac
* Great street appeal with a easy care front garden
* Five bedrooms all feature built-in robes and one showcases ensuite, bedroom five is currently being used as a rumpus
* Segregated main bedroom, a walk-in robe and a expansive ensuite with shower, spa bath and basin vanity
* Three way bathroom with shower and seperate bath in main and a separate toilet
* Living areas are comprised of lounge/dining, a kitchen/family/meals
* Kitchen with ample bench space, breakfast bar, generous storage and quality stainless steel appliances
* Open plan family/meals with sliding door access to the side to the covered entertaining area and beyond to the garden
* Laundry with ample bench, storage options and external access
* Year round comfort is maintained by ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* Beautifully landscaped garden surrounded by a combination of wood and Colorbond fencing, with established plants, a grassed area, a generous covered entertaining area along with sun deck over looking the heated in-ground swimming pool, a huge storage shed and gate access from the street
* Front pergola leading to the front door
* Good sized double garage with an automatic door
* A further pebbled area on the other side of the home would be a very suitable home for a trailer, boat or caravan
* Additional ample off-street parking
* Great private location, with reserve at the end of the street
* House size (approximately): Residence – 205.40m2; Garage – 44.70m2
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced