Esteemed easy lifestyle living.
Townhouse Sold - Bonython ACT
Behind a picturesque facade, this inviting townhome has been meticulously maintained to deliver spacious dual-zoned living and a bounty of comfort, in a convenient location, and presents an enticing package for those on a quest for lifestyle ease.
Set back from the street, in a peaceful and private position, the home features a living area and adjacent dining which are awash with natural light and look out to the front garden, before flowing to the modern kitchen featuring stone surfaces, a breakfast bench, ample cupboards and stainless steel appliances. An attached family/meals area, creates a wonderful setting for everyday enjoyment.
Off the main hallway, four bedrooms are provided; the main enhanced with an updated ensuite. While the family bedrooms also share a gleaming central bathroom with restorative and relaxing tub, step-in shower and separate toilet.
Championing a seamless integration of indoor and outdoor domains, a sliding door reveals a sun splashed courtyard and covered entertaining area perfectly poised for relaxation or entertainment.
Daily comfort is also assured with ducted gas heating, air conditioners in the master bedroom and the living room and a ceiling fan in the family/meals and master bedroom.
Brimming with conveniences including a double garage, separate laundry and being a short distance away from Stranger Pond, Pine Island, the retail, restaurants, cinema and fashion of South.Point, this property extends a warm invitation to make yourself at home. So plan your viewing today.
Why this townhouse is solely for you:
* Well presented four bedroom townhouse quietly tucked away in an impeccably maintained complex (with tennis court), in a great location with reserve and walking trails close by – you can enjoy a relaxed walk around Stranger Pond and It is close to Bonython playground, the Pine Island picnic area and the Murrumbidgee River, Lake Tuggeranong, Tuggeranong Town Centre (including South.Point), transport, and a short drive to arterial roads and great schools
* Front garden with established plants
* Generous living areas including a carpeted formal lounge/dining and a newly tiled open kitchen/family/meals
* Eight year old kitchen is thoughtfully put together to create a pleasant cooking experience, comprising ample cupboards capped off with 20mm Caesarstone benchtops for preparation space, an Electrolux oven, Electrolux 4 burner gas cooktop, Miele rangehood, and a stainless steel Bosch dishwasher for easy clean up after family dinners or large gatherings with friends
* The master bedroom to the back of the home offers an updated ensuite in neutral tones with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a generous shower, a large vanity and practical mirror cabinet
* Bedrooms two, three and four offer built-in robes and are in close proximity to the modernised family bathroom
* The renovated main bathroom features quality floor-to-ceiling tiling, a floor standing vanity with above bench sink, a bath with waterfall tap, a shower with product shelf and a separate toilet
* Comfort is maintained throughout the year by two Daikin air conditioners (one in the lounge/dining and one in the master bedroom), ducted gas heating, a ceiling fan in the family/meals and one in the master bedroom and an external roller shutter on the main bedroom window
* Quality window furnishings, including curtains with sheers to most windows
* Ducted vacuum
* Alarm system
* Rheem Stellar hot water storage
* Beautifully landscaped garden with water tank and pump, garden shed, two washing lines and a covered entertaining area with stamped concrete and natural gas bayonet
* Double garage with automatic door and internal access
* Townhouse size (approximately): Residence – 134.34m2; Garage – 35.39m2
Unit Plan: 1640
Body Corporate: ACT Strata Management Services
Body Corporate Fees: $755.00p/q (approx.)
AUV 2022: $3,841,000 (Unit entitlement 4.6%)
Land Rates: $2,590.13p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $3,372.55p/a (approx.) (Payable if rented)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating