Style, space and convenience without the strata fees.
Terrace Sold - Googong NSW
Nestled on a leafy tree lined street in Googong, just down from the Googong North Village Centre and across from the Anglican School Googong, this contemporary terrace delivers a truly elite lifestyle with no strata fees. Completed to superior standards, this chic contemporary abode offers living over two exciting levels with privacy that is perfect for professionals, family buyers or investors.
Showcasing on-trend interiors, high ceilings and a timeless colour palette, the terrace home has been cleverly designed to provide effortless use of space and enjoyment with a light filled ambiance.
Enter through the beautifully landscaped yet low maintenance front garden to the inside comprising of tiled floors with an inviting entrance, sublime chef-inspired kitchen with a full array of quality appliances and abundance of preparation and storage solutions, laundry, powder room and open plan living area with sliding door opening to alfresco entertaining – gratifyingly spacious and perfect for year around entertaining with family and friends!
Three bedrooms, master on the lower level, and the remaining two on the upper level are carpeted and offer robes and impressive outlooks. The master with ensuite, includes a walk-in robe, Samsung split system, integrated light/ceiling fan as well as Magnetite soundproofing to the windows, while bedroom two upstairs has sliding glass door access to a balcony with glimpses over of the suburb. A contemporary bathroom up here is well sized.
It also features a double carport, double glazed windows and doors throughout, quality window furnishings, and study nook at the top of the stairs.
So if you want a low maintenance and practical home, with a location that oozes a vibrant community feel, surrounded by reserves, walking tracks, schools and shops, then do not pass up this opportunity on Gorman Drive.
Why this terrace home is solely for you:
* Immaculately presented and easy-care three bedroom, ensuite terrace residence in a prime location
* Great street appeal with manicured gardens
* Neat lounge area is tiled
* Open plan kitchen/family/meals area opens up to the rear yard through a sliding glass door to entertaining options
* Modern kitchen is sleek and functional with breakfast bar, adequate storage, a fridge cavity, and quality appliances including a Miele dishwasher and Ariston gas stove top and electric oven
* The laundry is located on the ground floor and offers a sink as well as access to an adjoining downstairs powder room
* The generously sized downstairs master bedroom offers a walk-in-wardrobe, a modern ensuite, Samsung split system, integrated light/ceiling fan as well as Magnetite soundproofing to the windows
* The remaining two bedrooms are a good size, and both feature built-in-wardrobes while bedroom two has sliding glass door access to a balcony with room for two to sit and enjoy glimpses over of the suburb
* The main bathroom is generously sized, has a modern style matching the ensuite, and also features a bath, shower and toilet
* Comfort is maintained by ceiling fans, and two split systems, one in the living/dining and one in the master bedroom
* Double glazed windows and doors throughout
* Good sized double carport and access to the garden
* 16 solar panels (4.4kw)
* Located a very short walk from the Googong North Village Centre (with an IGA Supermarket and specialty stores, as well as a cafe/bar, gym, vet, medical and dental services, community centre and childcare centre) and near the Anglican School Googong, Club Googong and Gym, and numerous green spaces.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Terrace House Category