Style, space and convenience.
Terrace Sold - Googong NSW
Nestled on a leafy tree lined street in Googong, just down from the Googong North Village Centre and across from the Anglican School Googong, this contemporary terrace delivers a truly elite lifestyle. Completed to superior standards, this chic contemporary abode offers living over two exciting levels with privacy that is perfect for professionals, family buyers or investors.
Showcasing on-trend interiors, high ceilings and a timeless colour palette, the terrace home has been cleverly designed to provide effortless use of space and enjoyment with a light filled ambiance.
Enter through the beautifully landscaped, low maintenance front garden to the inside, comprising of tiled floors, sublime chef-inspired kitchen with a full array of quality appliances, abundance of preparation and storage solutions, with laundry and powder room adjacent. The open plan living sprawls out to the private alfresco entertaining area, complete with retractable awning, providing a degree of separation between you and the outside world.
Three bedrooms, master on the lower level, with ensuite, walk-in robe and split system air conditioning. The remaining two on the upper level offer built-in robes, ceiling fans and impressive outlooks. Bedroom two has sliding glass door access to your own private balcony. A well sized contemporary bathroom and study nook complete the upstairs living.
Other features include a double carport with enclosed sides, double glazed windows and doors throughout plus new plantation shutters.
If you are seeking a low maintenance and practical home, with a location that oozes a vibrant community feel, surrounded by reserves, walking tracks, schools and shops, then do not pass up this opportunity on Gorman Drive.
Why this terrace home is solely for you:
* Immaculately presented and easy-care three bedroom, ensuite terrace residence in a prime location
* Great street appeal with manicured gardens
* Tiled living area with split system air conditioning and triple stacked sliding door opens on to rear yard and covered entertaining area. Artificial lawns (no mowing, no watering and effortlessly perfect lawn all year)
* Modern kitchen is sleek and functional with breakfast bar and quality appliances including a Miele dishwasher and Ariston gas stove top and electric oven
* The laundry is located on the ground floor with adjoining powder room
* The generously sized downstairs master bedroom offers a walk-in-wardrobe, modern ensuite and split system air conditioning
* The remaining two bedrooms are a good size and both offer built-in-wardrobes while bedroom two has sliding glass door balcony access with room to sit and enjoy glimpses over of the suburb
* The main bathroom is generously sized, has a modern style matching the ensuite and features a bath, shower and toilet
* Comfort is maintained by ceiling fans, and two split systems, one in the living/dining and one in the master bedroom
* Double glazed windows and doors throughout, windows covered with new plantation shutters
* Good sized double carport (with enclosed sides) and access to the garden
* 16 solar panels (4.4kw)
* Located a very short walk from the Googong North Village Centre (with an IGA Supermarket and specialty stores, as well as a cafe/bar, gym, vet, medical and dental services, community centre and childcare centre) and near the Anglican School Googong, Club Googong and Gym, and numerous green spaces
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Terrace House Category
- Outdoor Entertaining