15th floor apartment you or your tenants will never want to leave!
Apartment Sold - Phillip ACT
Nothing captures the heart of the revitalised Woden Town Centre quite like this one-bedroom Bowes Place apartment. Perched high atop the 15th floor in a building boasting a rooftop retreat with reflection pond, resident infinity pool, gymnasium, dining room, lounge and library, you or your tenants will never want to leave!
Upon entry, be welcomed by the galley kitchen which is equipped with high-end SMEG stainless-steel appliances and stone benchtops, while the wide living/dining space with double glazed floor to ceiling glass streams in tonnes of natural light and provides an amazing view.
Generously sized, the bedroom is graced with mirrored built-in robes, superbly serviced by a stone-finished bathroom featuring a large shower. Spill outside to a privately staged undercover balcony and make every social event or just a morning coffee in an elegant scene that truly captures the very essence of Woden Valley living with a fantastic outlook.
The list of special features includes a concealed laundry, secure basement parking with lift access, double glazing, down-lighting and secure RFID entry.
Artfully built by GEOCON, the Grand Central Towers complex is positioned to perfection in the geographic centre of Canberra, and puts you close to everything, and everywhere. Seamless transport connections make each journey an easy one, with extensive cycle, bus and road networks just moments from your door.
Why this apartment is solely for you:
* Located on the 15th storey of Grand Central Towers which is under 2 years young
* Entry through the galley kitchen which is equipped with high-end SMEG stainless-steel appliances and well finished stone benchtops
* Further opens onto a wide living/dining space with double glazed floor to ceiling glass allowing tonnes of natural light and amazing views
* Entertainer’s balcony
* King size main bedroom with more floor to ceiling glass, beautiful open views, a built-in robe, and balcony access
* High-end bathroom with full height tiles, frameless shower, concealed cistern, floating vanity and double door mirror cabinet
* Secure complex with RFID access
* Secure car accomodation on level 3
* Grand Central Towers shared amenities include a tranquil rooftop retreat with reflection pond, resident infinity pool, gymnasium, dining room, lounge and library, car wash and bike workshop
* Seamless transport connections just moments from your door include extensive cycle, bus and road networks and the proposed Stage 2 of the Light Rail Network will also link residents directly to Capital Hill, the Canberra CBD and beyond
* Westfield Woden a short 100m stroll away including major department stores, specialty stores, fantastic cafes, bars, and eateries.
* Across the car park to the Hellenic Club
* A 4 minute drive, or 1.7km walk to Canberra Hospital
* An 8 minute drive to the Parliamentary Zone
* A 10 minute drive to Canberra Civic Centre
Unit Plan: 13537
Body Corporate: CIVIUM
Body Corporate Fees: $555.24p/q (approx.)
AUV (2022 – 2023): $11,742,662 (Unit entitlement 0.165488%)
Land Rates: $1,499.20p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $1,662.79p/a (approx.) (payable if rented)
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes