Family setting, ample living and a wonderful location.
House Sold - Chisholm ACT
Beckoning a quiet lifestyle but with the added convenience of many everyday amenities just moments from your doorstep, this solidly built, cleanly-kept home lays out an unparalleled pathway for first homebuyers, investors and downsizes alike to establish a foothold in this coveted pocket.
Sitting on a good-sized parcel of land, the floor plan has spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, generous open living areas, and seamless dining and kitchen integration providing functionality where needed.
The distinct living areas, embraced by mature garden outlooks and sunny aspects, and a central kitchen offering plenty of storage and bench space, a Westinghouse stainless steel oven/grill, a Technika gas cook top, a Vulcan Dishlex rangehood, and Westinghouse dishwasher, makes it ideal for family catering.
Stretching along the passage are the three bedrooms (all robed) including the appeal of a master bedroom with ensuite, while the family bathroom is traditionally-configured and features a shower, a bathtub, vanity and toilet.
From the meals/family room you can wander outside to a covered all-weather deck space that will cope with relaxed entertaining or the biggest family event with ease, offers a fantastic vantage point to take in the mountain views, and leads out to the backyard which has plenty of yard space for the “green thumbs” to go crazy and children to play.
Supplemented by a full-sized laundry, ducted gas heating, a continuous flow gas hot water system, external manual roller shutters to bedrooms one and three, generous off-street parking, under house storage, a garden shed and a workshop/hobby room in the detached garage.
School runs and everyday errands are easy when you’re four minutes to either the Caroline Chisholm Junior or Senior School campus’ and Chisholm and Calwell shopping centres enjoying cafes, major supermarkets, and restaurants.
So, if you are looking for your next family home or wanting to add to your investment portfolio we would love to show you through. Please call anytime for more information or come along to one of the scheduled open homes.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Neatly presented three bedroom, ensuite family home, positioned on a relatively flat and leafy 934m2 block of land and possessing appeal, abundant space and enticing investment credentials
* Fresh paint inside and out
* Light-filled lounge room presents an effortless interaction with the dining zone, and an additional family area is ideal for families that need that extra split living area and adjoins the kitchen
* Dining opens via a sliding door to an all-weather (covered) deck space that will cope with relaxed entertaining or the biggest family event with ease
* Well-appointed kitchen enjoys plenty of natural light and has ample cupboard space, a laminate bench with wood trim, a Westinghouse stainless steel oven/grill, a Technika gas cook top, a Vulcan Dishlex rangehood and a Westinghouse dishwasher
* Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes for excellent storage
* The main bedroom also features a well maintained ensuite with shower, single basin vanity with a mirror above, and a toilet
* Neat central family bathroom with integrated toilet, shower, bath and a vanity in one room
* Internal comfort in winter is maintained by ducted gas heating
* New vertical blinds throughout, while bedrooms one and three have external manual roller shutters to shield you from the elements
* Bosch Highflow 26e continuous flow gas hot water system with two remotes for temperature control
* Desirable garden with sensational mountain views, established lawn, garden beds and mature plants, and new Colorbond fencing
* Under house storage and a garden shed free up space in your garage and provide quick access to the tools you need, when you need them
* Car accommodation is by way of a single garage with a workshop at the back
* Ample off-street parking on the long driveway
* Offers excellent liveability in a family-friendly locale, surrounded by a wide range of public and private schools, easy access to public transport and arterial roads, and minutes to Chisholm Village or Calwell’s Shopping Centre
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 934 m²
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating