Start out or scale down in a super convenient location
Townhouse Sold - Kambah ACT
Peacefully sitting at the rear of a boutique development, this townhouse is an inspiring choice for the market-entrant, savvy investors or those looking for carefree single-level living in a super-convenient location. Handy to buses, Drakeford Drive, the Tuggeranong Precinct, this home is great value and the perfect lock-up-and-go lifestyle, with ample space to live and entertain, enveloped by easily-managed court-gardens.
The home’s inviting verandah and entry flow seamlessly into an intelligent interior where a well-fitted kitchen overlooks a generous expanse of living and dining areas and two bedrooms (both with built-in robes) surround a bright updated bathroom with separate toilet.
A well-sized private rear courtyard is leafy and a place you can enjoy the outdoors.
Easy to live-in and easy to love, this home also features a reverse cycle air conditioner, full laundry, garage plus parking space infront and is close to Namadji School, lovely local parklands and sporting facilities.
Why this townhouse is solely for you:
* Well presented single-level, two bedroom, single bathroom townhouse
* Spacious light filled carpeted lounge, leading into a kitchen/family/meals area with timber laminate flooring
* Neat kitchen with a laminate bench top, Westinghouse freestanding electric oven and ceramic cooktop and ample storage
* Two comfortable bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and the main with an external electric roller blind
* The bedrooms share a bathroom which was renovated in 2008 with floor-to-ceiling tiling and feature tiles, a good sized vanity, shower, IXL heat lamps and separate toilet
* The laundry was also updated in 2008
* A Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioner in the living room ensures comfort is maintained throughout the year
* Low maintenance rear courtyard with a covered pergola – that’s perfect for entertaining under in the warmer months without the hassle of upkeep
* Car accommodation is provided by a single garage with an automatic door and the benefit of internal access
* Visitor’s parking located within the complex is great for when friends drop by
* Conveniently positioned within close proximity to transport, schools, colleges and major shopping districts and just moments away from Lake Tuggeranong, recreational park lands and walking trails
Townhouse size: Living – 89.07m2
Unit Plan: 348
Body Corporate: Signature Strata – ph: (02) 6185 0347
Body Corporate Fees: $355.00p/q (approx.)
AUV: $5,111,000 (Unit entitlement: 2.48%)
Land Rates: $2,287.72p/a (approx.)
Land Tax (payable if rented): $2,790.61p/a (approx.)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category