An apartment that ticks all of the boxes with the lifestyle to match!
Apartment Sold - Reid ACT
Absolutely ideal for a totally convenient low maintenance city lifestyle, or an investment opportunity, 14/14 Boolee Street is a charming fully furnished one bedroom apartment, with one bathroom and single car accommodation onsite that is securely nestled in the ‘Monterey Apartment’ complex complete with exclusive resident facilities that include a gated in-ground pool and tennis court.
The perfectly located apartment sits across from Glebe Park offering a bright central living area that flows through to the tiled kitchen, with its electric cooktop, electric oven, ample cupboard space and sizeable refrigerator. A sliding door creates an effortless indoor-outdoor interaction from these zones to the tiled balcony with room enough for a small BBQ.
A double sized bedroom with sliding door robes and direct access to a small private balcony is conveniently neighboured by the full bathroom with a spacious enclosed corner shower/spa with updated tapware, and a cleverly concealed laundry with Simpson washing machine and dryer.
Finishing touches include a Skope wall mounted heater, Rheem electric hot water system, 6 year old carpet, and secure access to the complex and residents carpark where you can house your car in the single space.
If you are looking for a secure investment or exceptional first purchase, bring in your luggage and you can start a new city lifestyle!
Why this apartment is solely for you:
* Superbly proportioned and positioned first floor, one bedroom apartment in the ‘Monterey Apartments’
* Located across the road from the beautiful Glebe Park and a very short stroll into the City Centre for all the lifestyle benefits you could ever want
* Fully furnished with a tenant in place on a periodic lease paying $400p/w
* Light filled open plan living/dining/kitchen
* Neat kitchen with ample storage, laminate benchtops, a new Westinghouse oven, and an Omega ceramic cooktop
* The generously sized bedroom is complete with a built-in robe and direct access to a small private balcony
* Central tiled bathroom with a corner shower/spa, updated tapware, and a European laundry with a Simpson washing machine and dryer
* Skope wall mounted heater
* Rheem electric hot water system
* 6 year old carpet
* Two private balconies provide refreshing sanctuaries to enjoy the picturesque views over either Cooyong Street to Glebe Park or into the internal complex grounds
* Secure access to the complex and basement
* Single allocated car space in the residents carpark
* The sought after complex offers residents exclusive resort style facilities including a gated in-ground pool and a tennis court
Unit Plan: 1123
Body Corporate: Bright & Duggan ph – (02) 6156 3305
Body Corporate Fees: $831.60p/q (approx.)
AUV 2021-2022: $11,282,000 (Unit entitlement 0.60%)
Land Rates: $1,851.20p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,152.48p/a (approx.) (Payable if rented)
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category