Aspiring to a life of carefree living?
Apartment Sold - O'Connor ACT
Savvy buyers will know that an opportunity like this rarely comes up, and 13/18 Macpherson Street will capture the eye of perceptive investors and home buyers alike – so an inspection is highly recommended!
Apartment 13 is filled with plenty of natural light thanks to its north-east aspect. Internally, a generously sized open plan layout seamlessly combines the living, dining and kitchen areas. In the kitchen, impeccable benchtops and cabinetry frame quality stainless appliances and provide ample storage space.
Integration between inside and out, that appeals to so many owners, is provided via sliding doors from living area and one of the bedrooms opening out to a generous balcony the perfect place for a morning coffee or to entertain friends in the evening.
The two generous bedrooms boast built-in robes and both feature ensuites. A European laundry can be found hidden away opposite the kitchen.
Feel at home with reverse cycle air conditioning as well as secure access for the apartment and your single car space.
Do not miss your chance to secure this apartment ideally located on the fringe of the City and designed to offer residents everything from parklands to entertainment, to great food and the ultimate lock-up and leave lifestyle, just steps to cosmopolitan activity.
Why this unit is solely for you:
* Peacefully placed within a desirable tightly-held complex
* Spacious living and dining area flooded in natural light
* Glass sliding doors connect interior to the sunlit balcony
* Well presented modern style kitchen has quality appliances
* Both bedrooms are appointed with built-ins and enjoy ensuites
* One of the generous bedrooms open to the wraparound balcony
* Includes new carpet and paint throughout and equipped with air conditioning
* Great opportunity for first home buyers to enter the market
* Excellent investment purchase in a highly sought-after area
* Stroll to O’Connor Oval, minutes to schools and Canberra CBD
* Close proximity to both the ANU and University of Canberra
Unit Plan: 2001
Body Corporate: Bright & Dugan ph: (02) 6156 3305
Body Corporate Fees: $1,435.65p/q (approx.)
AUV: $3,501,200 (Unit entitlement 2.800000%)
Land Rates: $1,999.90p/a – approx.
Land Tax: $2,457.22p/a (if rented) – approx.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category