Inspect and be surprised
House Sold - Gilmore ACT
* COVID-19 update: In line with ACT government restrictions, in person, FaceTime or Zoom inspections cannot be conducted at this time. When restrictions are changed or eased we will update all website listings.
Sitting on a 878m2 (RZ2) mature and leafy block, 12 Aronson Crescent boasts an exceptional family environment with large living spaces including a converted garage, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and much more.
Whatever the occasion, whatever the weather, this gracious home has formal and informal spaces to entertain and celebrate in comfort. The heart of this magnificent home is the U-shaped kitchen featuring laminate bench tops, a breakfast bar, ample storage capacity for appliances and utensils (including a corner pantry) and appliances including a Westinghouse dishwasher, Chef oven and Fisher & Paykel cooktop.
The family/meals area opens out to the covered pergola, and beyond to the rear garden which is fully fenced and offers plenty of green space to play in. Back inside and a sunken formal lounge and dining area also make this a flexible home for those with a growing family.
The bedrooms are all a good size and three are with storage options. The master offers a bay window – which adds a beautiful dimension to the room, a walk-in-wardrobe and a neat ensuite. An original bathroom with a bath, vanity, mirrored cabinet, shower and a separate toilet branches off the main corridor.
An additional bedroom or living area, was created and comfortably fitted out in the double garage. This can be retained, if this suits your lifestyle and family needs, or it could be reverted to the double lock up garage again.
Set back from the road ensuring privacy, and only a short walk to sought after schools, Chisholm shops and transport, this home really is the complete package. So for raising a family and giving the kids a house they can call home, you won’t find much better than this! We can’t wait to show you through.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Generously proportioned four bedroom family home, positioned on a leafy 878m2 (RZ2) corner block of land
* Neat front gardens and a front porch with star jasmine vine enhances the lovely street appeal
* House size (approximately): Residence – 162.29m2; Garage – 37.96m2; Carport – 50.40m2
* Room for everyone by incorporating three large separate living areas
* Abundant natural light from a bay window and a leafy outlook fill the welcoming sunken lounge on entry which adjoins a formal dining room
* Sizeable family/meals room has more of a casual vibe, with the kitchen adjoining this space
* Well equipped central U-shaped kitchen offers laminate bench tops, a breakfast bar, ample storage space (including a corner pantry), and appliances including a Westinghouse dishwasher, Chef oven and Fisher & Paykel cooktop
* The garage has been transformed into two rooms (with a wall separating them); the first a rumpus and the other storage area
* A sliding door from the family/meals area provides a seamless transition to the covered paved alfresco area and beyond to the garden
* The garden is fully fenced and offers established plants, a vegetable patch, two sheds (one large, one small) and plenty of grass for the kids and/or pets to play on
* The master bedroom offers a bay window, a walk-in-wardrobe and neat ensuite
* The remaining three bedrooms are a good size, and two feature built-in-wardrobes
* Original bathroom with a bath, vanity, mirrored cabinet, shower and a separate toilet
* There is a Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner strategically positioned in the family/meals and a ceiling fan in the master bedroom
* Thermann electric hot water system
* Double carport with an automatic door on the front and access to the backyard at the rear
* Generous off-street parking with crushed granite space for extra vehicles, a caravan, trailer or boat
* Perfectly located with easy access to local schools, Chisholm Shops, and a short drive to Tuggeranong Town Centre or to the Monaro Highway
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 878 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced