Affordable city fringe living.
Apartment Sold - Reid ACT
This well-presented ground floor apartment in a solidly built and maintained building, is an incredibly affordable entry into a desirable and coveted city pocket amongst a premium selection of adjacent homes and seconds from Glebe Park, the City Centre with it’s retail shops, eateries, nightclubs/bars, government and private sector offices, transport, and an easy stroll to Commonwealth Park.
Offering ease of entry on ground level to ensure simple access for all, it accommodates a bedroom with built-in robes, adjacent bathroom and laundry, a spacious living and dining area that’s light and bright opening to a tiled balcony as well as a generous kitchen with great storage, reverse cycle heating/cooling and secure undercover off-street parking completes the picture.
Exclusive residents’ facilities include a gated in-ground pool and tennis court.
In comfortable condition, it is ready to move in or lease out immediately.
Why this apartment is solely for you:
* Well presented one bedroom apartment offering a convenient low maintenance city lifestyle, or an investment opportunity, situated just a minutes walk from the CBD and within close proximity to Glebe Park, restaurants, and Lake Burley Griffin
* Bright central living area that flows through to the kitchen with an OMEGA electric cooktop, SMEG electric oven, ample cupboard space and sizeable refrigerator space
* A sliding door creates an effortless indoor-outdoor interaction from this zone to the tiled balcony with room enough for a small BBQ and overlooking the tree-lined Coranderrk Street
* Generous bedroom with built-in robe is conveniently neighboured by the full bathroom with a corner shower and toilet
* Separate European laundry
* Year-round comfort is maintained by a Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioner
* ‘Monterey Apartment’ complex offers residents exclusive ‘resort’ style facilities including a gated in-ground pool and a tennis court
* Secure access to the complex and basement
* Single allocated car space in the residents gated carpark
Unit Plan: 1123
Body Corporate: Bright & Duggan ph – (02) 6156 3305
Body Corporate Fees: $817.74 p/q (approx.)
AUV 2022-2023: $11,815,400 (unit entitlement 0.59%)
Land Rates: $1,856.92 p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,201.12 p/a (payable if rented)
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes