Trendy lifestyle or tremendous investment.
Unit Sold - Downer ACT
Only a few doors down from the trendy Gang Gang Cafe or the Downer Playing Fields, this delight is ready for the first home buying entrepreneur, downsizing empty nesters or investors wanting to add to their portfolios.
Its naturally light-filled interior offers a sizeable living room that connects to a remodelled kitchen and meals zone, equipped with electric appliances and updated bench space and cupboards with integrated taps for an under bench washing machine.
The accommodation enjoys an elevated and leafy outlook and comes with its own mirrored wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with a shower over bath. Further highlights include carpet in the living and bedroom, a private balcony, double glazed windows, access to a communal laundry (in addition to the washing machine in the kitchen), a reverse cycle air-conditioning unit to keep you comfortable all-year-round, and there’s even an undercover car space.
Not far down the road, a 15 minute walk or 4 minute drive, are the Dickson Shops with its further array of cafes and restaurants, shops and a supermarket.
This quite simply has to be the best and most affordable opportunity of its kind so close to everything with scope if desired to infuse some value-adding quality and style.
The unit is currently tenanted under a fixed term lease until 05/08/2023 at $734.00 per fortnight (no need to advertise for tenants), allowing time to plan alterations and renovations if desired, obtain some much welcomed tax benefits, and/or maintain as an investment property.
Unit Plan: 1074
Body Corporate: Independent Strata ph. (02) 6209 1515
Body Corporate Fees: $1,020.39 bi-annual (approx.)
AUV: $1,500,400 (Unit entitlement 9.60%)
Rates: $2,221.38p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,958.20p/a (approx.) (Payable if rented)
Why this unit is solely for you:
* Well-presented one bedroom apartment on the top floor of a solid brick construction
* Superb location supplies convenience in abundance, with daily shopping and cafe needs easily met at the Dickson and Downer Shops, public transport nearby along with a host of schools and just 10 minutes from the CBD and close to the airport
* Fixed term lease in place until 05/08/2023 paying $734 per fortnight
* Private stairwell
* Living room with carpet flooring and access to a balcony with a lovely outlook
* Kitchen has been remodelled with electric appliances and updated bench space and cupboards
* Meals area off the kitchen is a good size
* Bedroom with carpet and a large wardrobe
* Ensuite style bathroom off the bedroom, has a large shower with tub where children could easily have a bath
* Comfort all-year-round is assured with a reverse cycle air-conditioning unit
* Double glazed windows
* Shared laundry in the building, however the kitchen has integrated taps for an under bench washing machine
* Single under cover car space
* Visitor car parking spots at the complex
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category