Brilliant start in a prime location.
Apartment Sold - Kingston ACT
With its unrivalled convenience thanks to its central address mere metres from Kingston and Telopea Park, this ground floor apartment is a must see for the occupier or investor seeking top value for the money.
This charming two bedroom residence, with one bathroom and a single carport onsite is securely nestled in the ‘Kingston Court’ complex complete with lovely garden surrounds and an inviting residents’ swimming pool and tennis court and is perfect for those who love a very convenient and easy lifestyle.
Suitably spacious, the units free-flowing design sees an open-plan living and kitchen arrangement perfect for entertaining family and friends on all occasions. Low maintenance tiles flow through the traditional kitchen, with its electric cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, ample cupboard space and room for a sizeable refrigerator. Sliding doors create an effortless indoor-outdoor interaction from this zone to the courtyard with rear gate to access the common areas.
Two light-filled robed bedrooms are quietly placed away from the living area and are serviced by a generous sized bathroom.
The unit is further enhanced by a single gated and under cover car space with lock-up storage.
Position also doesn’t get any better with public transport close by and the centre of Kingston with quality restaurants, cafes and boutique shops on your door step. Walk to Telopea Park, the Kingston Foreshore, Manuka and Lake Burley Griffin. Driving to the city is convenient too.
If you are looking for a secure investment or exceptional first purchase, this fantastic opportunity is not to be missed!
Why this unit is solely for you:
* Located in the well maintained ‘Kingston Court Apartments’ which boasts resort facilities including a pool, tennis court and communal BBQ area
* Brilliant location in the centre of Kingston with quality restaurants, cafe’s and boutique shops on your door step. Walk to Telopea Park, the Kingston Foreshore, Manuka and Lake Burley Griffin
* Solid double brick, two bedroom ground level apartment
* A fantastic opportunity for the investor or live-in owner
* Open-plan living/meals area with large windows allow light to flood in
* Practical kitchen with neutral colour palette, stainless steel electric cooktop, a stainless steel oven, a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and breakfast bar
* Sliding door leads to the small courtyard with gate access to gardens
* Both bedrooms have good storage with built-in robes
* The bathroom offers separate shower and bath
* Large seperate laundry
* Comfort is maintained by a Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioning unit in the living area
* Single car accommodation is provided in secure basement with an adjoining lock-up store room
* Visitor car parking in the complex
Unit Plan: 1233
Body Corporate: Vantage Strata Pty Ltd 1800 878 728
Body Corporate Fees: $5,191.50p/a (approx.)
AUV: $7,000,000 (Unit entitlement 2.724521%)
Rates: $2,891.72p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $3,515.22p/a (approx.) (Payable if rented)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category