Perfectly located to live, retire or invest.
Townhouse Sold - Moncrieff ACT
* COVID-19 UPDATE: In compliance with the updated government guidelines, in-person inspections are now permitted by private appointment only. Appointments will be for a 15 minute interval and must be booked by contacting the agent. Participants at these inspections can only be from within the same household. Strict hygiene measures will still be in place, including the use of masks, hand sanitiser and the Check In CBR app. No entry will be permitted without prior appointment.
Secure your spot in Canberra’s rapidly evolving suburb of Moncrieff in a complex where proportions, functionality and location converge. Boasting three generous bedrooms, the main with ensuite, it is spacious enough for families and low maintenance enough for astute investors and downsizers.
The practical floorplan is spread over two levels and offers a wealth of space in every room. Upon entering you are greeted with a super stylish open-plan arena that is fitted with a sleek kitchen with highlights of stone benchtops, under bench sinks, tiled splashbacks and Ariston appliances. A glass sliding door connects you to the front courtyard that can be dedicated to enjoying some solitude and sunshine or for lingering alfresco entertaining on long evenings and mellow weekends.
Three sun-drenched bedrooms, one on the lower level, and the remaining two on the upper level offer built-in robes and impressive outlooks. An ensuite with full-height tiling, a gloss vanity, shower and toilet and matching family bathroom service the accommodation with the main bathroom echoing the same quality appointments as the ensuite.
Further highlights include ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning for constant comfort, a powder room, a European laundry in the double lock up garage plus the exclusive use of a communal in-ground swimming pool and flourishing common grounds.
Set amidst picturesque surrounds, this well-connected locale offers you easy connectivity to arterial roads, local schools, Gungahlin’s shopping precinct, health and leisure centres, playgrounds and parklands and trouble-free access to public transport.
So whether it’s a place to call “home” or a smart addition to your investment portfolio, 86/29 Jimmy LIttle Street is an outstanding chance to be rewarded in a highly desirable location.
Why you’ll love this townhouse:
* Modern townhouse providing a low-maintenance live-in lifestyle or investment opportunity
* Practical floor plan spread over two levels and offers a wealth of space in every room
* Wonderful living/dining zone accompanied by a beautiful kitchen
* Stylish kitchen with 20mm stone benchtops, generous cabinetry, a breakfast bar and quality Ariston appliances including an electric oven, a gas cooktop, dishwasher and an integrated microwave
* Front courtyard
* Three sun-drenched bedrooms, one on the lower level, and the remaining two on the upper level offering built-in robes
* The master bedroom includes a private ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, heat lamps, a floating vanity, large shower and toilet
* The main bathroom complements the ensuite and has a bath
* European laundry in garage
* Downstairs toilet/powder room
* An ideal climate inside the townhouse is easily maintained by a ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
* Car accommodation is provided by a double lock up garage
* Additional under townhouse storage
* Quality window furnishings, fixtures and fittings
* The complex offers residents exclusive facilities including full use of the in-ground swimming pool and flourishing common grounds
* Great location next to arterial roads and public transport, close to reserve and parks, and five minutes from the Casey Shopping Centre and Amaroo is next door with additional schools, supermarkets and facilities
Unit size: Living – 147m2; Garage – 55m2; Courtyard – 25m2
Unit Plan: 4430
Body Corporate: Vantage Strata – 1800 878 728
Body Corporate Fees: $3,376.90p/a – approx.
AUV: $5,720,000 (Unit entitlement: 1.710000%)
Land Rates: $2,060.68p/a – approx.
Land Tax: $2,475.08p/a (if rented) – approx.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category