Perfect blend of tranquility and accessibility.
House - Gordon ACT
Step into a sought-after area and experience an enriched family lifestyle where you can stroll to schools, shops, Point Hut Pond and playgrounds, with this spotlessly-kept home in an idyllic court setting. Fronted by established gardens, the home embraces a relaxed environment that provides an instant sense of contentment, even for a growing family.
Stretching across a single level, on a manageable 561sqm (approx.) allotment, the home’s enticing dimensions welcome you into a living room that showcases gorgeous wood floorboards and french door access to the back garden beyond. The distinct tiled kitchen, meals, and family room is a harmonious open-plan environment, perfect for everyday living or as an inviting space for multi-generational gatherings.
Those passionate about cooking will be thrilled by the central kitchen featuring stone benchtops, an island bench with a breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, stainless steel SMEG appliances, and more.
A double French door in this area opens to a large stamped concrete outdoor area and low maintenance garden. Easy, relaxed living and entertaining are yours with this great space offering a year round area to enjoy whether hosting friends or enjoying a BBQ with family.
In a dedicated wing down the hall, the bedrooms, all complete with built-in robes, are serviced by a spacious the three-way main bathroom with spa bath, shower and vanity in one room, a separate vanity/powder room and a separate toilet for seamless and convenient morning routines. The master bedroom additionally features an external sliding door, a walk-in robe and a neat ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a shower, vanity, large mirror and toilet.
Complementary features such as a laundry with storage, ducted heating and cooling, ducted vacuum, solar panels and Fronius inverter to help keep the costs down of the ever-increasing expenses of a family life, and a double lockup garage, enrich the overall functionality and convenience of this well-appointed home.
We can’t wait to show you this superb family home!
Why this home is solely for you:
* Beautifully presented four bedroom home in a quiet cul-de-sac
* Entrance hall leads through to the light filled living room with wooden floors and french door access to the stamped concrete area and beyond to the garden
* Separate tiled kitchen, meals and family room rewards the family with an open plan haven for everyday enjoyment
* Home chefs will be delighted with the central kitchen which offers stone bench tops, an island bench with breakfast bar, an under bench sink, ample storage space including a walk-in pantry with power-points, a deep under bench sink, and quality appliances including a stainless steel SMEG electric oven and gas cooktop, a canopy rangehood and a Euro Appliances dishwasher
* Four bedrooms fulfil the family’s accommodation requirements and offer built-in robes and laminate flooring
* The master bedroom additionally features an external sliding door and a neat ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a shower, vanity, large mirror and toilet
* The three-way main bathroom has a spa bath, shower and vanity in one room, a separate vanity/powder room and a separate toilet for ease of use
* The spacious laundry has storage cupboards on two sides and external access
* Ducted heating and cooling deliver constant comfort within the home
* Ducted vacuum system
* Hot water is supplied by a new 400L Rheem electric hot water system
* Quality window furnishings throughout
* High ceilings accentuate the spacious feel of the home
* Solar panels with a Fronius inverter assist in reducing the electricity bills
* The kitchen/family/meals flows (via two french doors) out to the covered entertaining area so you can still enjoy the outdoors when the weather is a bit inclement
* Established garden with a generous grassed area bordered by privacy hedges and other established plants, a garden shed and double side gate access to a stamped concrete area for boat/trailer/caravan parking (or for use as an additional entertaining area)
* Large double garage with an automatic door and internal access
* Sitting in a prime location within walking distance to Point Hut Pond, Point Hut Pond District Park, Gordon Primary School, Lanyon High School, Lanyon Vikings Club, ovals and Lanyon Market Place
* House size: Residence: 178.90m2, Garage: 41.31m2
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 561 m²
- Floor Area is 178.90 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling