The perfect house alternative.
Townhouse Sold - Greenway ACT
If you are looking for the ideal low maintenance property but don’t want to downsize in terms of size, privacy and quality, then this perfectly located townhome is the property you have been searching for.
Upon arrival you are greeted by a neatly manicured front garden and wide driveway that paves the way to the oversized double garage with storage and front door entrance. Inside a neutral colour scheme harmonises with warm laminate floors in this fastidiously maintained property. With nothing to do, simply turn the key and move straight in.
Mid floor living is a delight. The family, meals, kitchen area is spacious, open plan and modern in design, yet with warming and timeless elements including soaring ceilings which are beautifully complemented by the “wood-look” laminate flooring.
The gourmet kitchen is at the heart of the home and features plenty of storage space, a brand new butler’s pantry large enough to combine with an integrated laundry, Caesarstone bench tops, feature pendant lights, quality black tap-wear along with an under-bench sink, a breakfast bar, and Fisher & Paykel appliances; perfect for those that love to entertain.
Flanked by a separate dining area, the main living area beckons a flawless union of indoor and outdoor entertaining year-round. Seamlessly slipping through double sliding doors from this zone, a large undercover entertainment and dining deck is a wonderful place to entertain guests year-round, while listening to the soothing sound of the water feature. Offering a truely private sanctuary, the gardens are lush, with lawns bordered by established leafy shrubs. There is also a rear double gate to the garden from Drakeford Drive. The front balcony is alternate place to “drink-in” the knockout views and aspects of Mount Urambi and the Brindabella’s.
The accommodation is located on the second floor and features a master suite with a large walk-in wardrobe and boasts a stylishly finished ensuite, a standard which is echoed in the luxe renovated main bathroom also. Two further bedrooms are both oversized, feature large wardrobes and share the main bathroom. For those looking to work from home, the fourth bedroom is located on the living level and is also equipped with a robe.
A double lock-up garage is included, but a relaxed, car-free lifestyle is possible too: this home is just minutes by bus to the supermarket, bike to the gym or leisurely stroll around Lake Tuggeranong. It’s your choice.
Promoting comfort, style and space, this beautifully presented residence comes with a powder room, off-street car spaces infront of the double garage, heating/cooling systems, floorboards, storage and security doors.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to make 66 De Little Circuit, Greenway your newest address.
Unit Plan: 564
Body Corporate: Civium Strata Canberra ph. 1300 724 256
Body Corporate Fees: $768.93p/q (approx.)
AUV 2022-2023: $1,500,000 (unit entitlement 14.28%)
Land Rates: $2,678.25p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $3,633.47p/a (payable if rented)
Why this townhouse is solely for you:
* Beautifully renovated four bedroom, ensuite, multi-level townhouse with a long list of updated features, and in a wonderfully convenient position
* Ideal for those craving an element of space on a manageable scale
* Expansive and light filled lounge and dining features high ceilings and lovely “wood-look” laminate flooring throughout
* Airy open plan family and meals zone flows seamlessly from the kitchen and out to a front balcony that offers wind-out awnings for sunny days, and priceless views to the Brindabella’s
* Expertly finished and designed kitchen has plenty of storage space, a brand new butler’s pantry large enough to combine with an integrated laundry, Caesarstone bench tops, feature pendant lights, quality black tap-wear along with an under-bench sink, a breakfast bar, and quality Fisher & Paykel appliances including a two-drawer dishwasher, induction cooktop, and oven
* Master bedroom is located upstairs, and offers a walk-in-wardrobe and a chic renovated ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a rain shower head in the shower, a floating vanity and a decorative round mirror
* Remaining three bedrooms (two upstairs and one downstairs) are of generous size and all have new built-in-wardrobes
* The main bathroom is also newly renovated to complement the styling of the ensuite, and features a large rain shower-head, floating vanity, bath with a feature pendant lights above, floor-to-ceiling tiling, a separate toilet and a powder room with sink/vanity
* An expansive new covered deck is accessed from the formal lounge room and features, side screening for privacy and a gas bayonet for a BBQ
* The sizeable backyard is beautifully landscaped and well maintained with a central paved area flanked by grassed sections and raised garden beds with beautiful plants on the side fences, as well as a large urn water feature to the rear of the yard with a screened utility yard behind with rear double-gated access
* The double garage has an automatic panel door, access to generous under-house storage/workshop space, and internal access to the home
* Plenty of off-street parking
* Beautifully landscaped front gardens enhance the street appeal
* Ducted gas heating to the first level and master bedroom on the second level, and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
* Quality window furnishings including privacy blinds, curtains and external roller shutters on the rear upper bedrooms
* Lovely “wood-look” vinyl flooring throughout
* Amazing location, just a short stroll to Lake Tuggeranong, walking tracks, parks, the dog park, Tuggeranong Town Centre, South.Point Tuggeranong, arterial roads and schools
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 239.02 m²
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling