Central to it all!
Townhouse Sold - Coombs ACT
Relishing a street-fronting placement, this exceptional double-storey residence sits enviably close to Charles Weston School and stunning nature reserve and achieves modern lifestyle perfection with its premium design and low-maintenance focus.
Sweeping across the first floor, the glorious living, dining and kitchen brings a bright ambience to everyday living with direct access onto an entertainer’s courtyard while quality appointments include stone benches, stainless steel appliances plus a Haier dishwasher.
Accommodating the family with exemplary comfort, the bedrooms lay along the top level. The main bedroom showcasing built-in-robes, a balcony with views to Telstra Tower, plus an ensuite. A central family bathroom and separate toilet service the remaining two rooms.
Additional attributes make this a true lifestyle prize, including a ‘Manhattan’ laundry tucked away near the internal garage entrance, a downstairs toilet with vanity/wash basin to service the main living area, two split systems (to living area and master bedroom), warm neutral interior colours accented by contemporary flooring, plus a double remote garage and an additional car space in front of the garage.
22C Castan Street is also positioned only a hop, skip and a jump from the newly established Coombs shopping precinct, Coombs Early Learning Centre and Molonglo Valley Medical Centre, whilst convenient to Cooleman Court, plus the Tuggeranong Parkway for travels further afield.
* Superior three bedroom town residence situated in a well-cared for complex
* The property offers an irresistible location and lifestyle and presents first homebuyers, downsizers and investors with the exciting opportunity to purchase a ready-to-move-in home in the heart of Molonglo
* Property can be accessed via a back laneway along with the benefits of its own street frontage
* Occupying two extensive levels and flooded with natural light
* A considered floor-plan allows for relaxed living downstairs, which is best enjoyed in the central lounge and dining area and adjoined by a well-appointed kitchen
* Kitchen is a practical work area, enjoying space and storage, 20mm stone bench tops plus stainless steel cooking appliances including and AEG oven and electric cook top and Haier dishwasher
* Transition to the outside front courtyard is effortless, with a sliding door
* Outdoor courtyard is laid with synthetic turf
* Three sun-drenched bedrooms, all on the upper level offer built-in robes
* The master bedroom includes a private ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, heat lamps, a floating vanity, large shower and toilet and views to Telstra tower from a balcony
* The main bathroom complements the ensuite and has a bath
* A neat ‘Manhattan’ laundry is tucked away near the internal garage entrance
* Downstairs toilet with vanity/wash basin to service the main living area
* Two split systems (to living area and master bedroom) maintain comfort throughout the year
* Warm neutral interior colours accented by contemporary flooring
* Car accommodation is provided by a double remote garage and an additional car space in front of the garage
* Only 15 minutes to the city, and less than 20 minutes to both Belconnen and Tuggeranong town centres and near Stromlo Forest Park, Mount Stromlo Observatory and the recreation areas at Casuarina Sands and the Cotter Bend
* Townhouse size (approx.): Living 109m2; Courtyard 23m2; Garage 60m2
Unit Plan: 4379
Body Corporate: LJ Hooker Strata ACT – ph. 1800 383 333
Body Corporate Fees: $450.01p/q (approx.)
AUV 2021-2022: $6,885,000 (Unit entitlement: 1.24%)
Land Rates: $1,975.06p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,342.08p/a (if rented) (approx.)
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes