A promising future.
House Sold - Gordon ACT
‘Ripe for the picking’ and ticking a lot of boxes, this well-maintained single level home ensures appeal whether you’re a young couple looking for a foot in the door, a small family that appreciates convenience, or a lifestyle conscious downsizer. Currently tenanted under a fixed term lease until the end of June 2022 at $530 per week, allows time to plan the move, or alterations and renovations if desired, and/or maintain as an investment property.
Crafted to supply comfort, the home is introduced by a tiled entrance that beckons you to an inviting lounge/dining or central family/meals area. Tall windows emphasise the feeling of space within the zones, making them attractive places to relax or gather with family and friends.
An expansive kitchen features plenty of storage along with electric appliances including a Bosch oven/grill, a Westinghouse ceramic cooktop, and a dishwasher space.
Three bedrooms provide a comfortable night’s rest, two offering built-in robes and all sharing the use of a central two-way bathroom and a separate toilet.
The outdoor area is certain to see you enjoy the good things in life – gardening, playing with the kids or just enjoying a quiet evening BBQ under the expansive covered carport, or open air concreted area. Fully fenced, it offers plenty of green space and is a lovely foil for the house which sits well on the 695m2 allotment.
The property continues to entice outside with a detached four car garage behind a double carport and an additional tandem carport and ample off-street parking.
Evaporative cooling and a Vulcan gas wall heater ensure year round comfort.
All the boxes are ticked with this delightful, well maintained residence.
Act fast as this one won’t last…a wonderful opportunity presents!
Why this property is solely for you:
* Well presented three bedroom family home located on a level 695m2 (approx.) block
* Tree lined cul-de-sac
* Lovely street appeal
* Light filled living in the form of a L-shaped carpeted lounge and tiled dining room located towards the front of the house, and a tiled kitchen/family/meals area overlooking the backyard
* The family/meals opens via a sliding door to a concreted open air outdoor entertaining area and beyond to the level and maintenance friendly garden with a large grassed area
* Kitchen provides ample storage and bench space, a Bosch oven/grill, a Westinghouse ceramic cooktop, and a dishwasher space
* Three well proportioned bedrooms, two with built-in robes
* The main bedroom features two built-in robes and direct access to the neat two-way bathroom with a deep bath, separate shower, large granite benched vanity, and a separate toilet
* Comfort is maintained throughout the year by a ducted evaporative cooling system and a gas Vulcan wall heater
* Three-phase power
* Secure easy-care back garden surrounded by Colorbond fencing
* A large four car detached garage in the backyard accommodates vehicles and storage of other household possessions securely, and there is an adjoining double carport and a tandem carport to the front with an automatic door
* Ample off-street parking
* Delivers unrivalled convenience with it’s position in a quiet cul-de-sac, only minutes away from Gordon Primary School, Point Hut Pond and Playground, playing fields, Lanyon Shopping Centre, Tuggeranong Town Centre, transport and arterial roads (including the Monaro Highway and Drakeford Drive)
* House size (approximately): Residence – 121.6122m2; Garage – 66.79m2; Flat Roof Carport – 43.90m2; Gable Roof Carport – 50.00m2
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 695 m²
- 8 Garage
- House House Category
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling