Beautiful family home in gorgeous setting.
House Sold - Isabella Plains ACT
Poised amid a befitting garden setting, this warm and embracing three-bedroom residence offers a comfortable and tranquil lifestyle for the professional couple or family. The desirable interior features flexible living areas and is only moments from the Isabella Plains Shops, Isabella Plains Early Childhood School, St Mary Mackillop College – Senior Campus, transport, parks and ovals.
A sense of welcoming is immediately felt upon entering, where you’ll experience a collaboration of appreciable features such as tiled flooring and neutral tones, before stepping foot into a large sunken living area.
A U-designed kitchen overlooking the dining and second sitting area is set to impress, with lots of storage, a breakfast bar for those busy mornings or interactive meal times and a suite of quality Bosch appliances including an induction cooktop, integrated microwave, pyrolytic oven and dishwasher.
For further comfort, there are three bedrooms on offer each adorned with large windows for a surplus of natural light. The main bedroom is a highlight with a modern ensuite and walk-through robe, while the family bathroom is traditionally-configured and features a shower, a bathtub, vanity and a separate toilet.
Invite friends and family over for a celebration or casual weekend BBQ on the expansive decked entertainment area with built-in spa, or the vast paved precinct, both overlooking the private rear yard with a lawn area big enough for the kids and pets to run around. A garden shed offers bonus outdoor storage space and a double carport with roller door ensures secure off-street parking.
Year-round indoor comfort is maintained by ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling, quality window furnishings and external auto blinds feature on most of the windows, while an 8.5kW solar system with a SolarEdge inverter assists in offsetting the electricity bills.
School runs and everyday errands are easy when you’re within walking distance to Isabella Plains Early Childhood School or St Mary Mackillop College – Senior Campus and only a short drive to Tuggeranong town centre and highway access.
A family home where the proportions and the presentation are beautifully matched in a position that’s loaded with lots of lifestyle advantages – the appeal is immediate and the address is destined to always be in demand.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Immaculately maintained and presented three-bedroom, two bathroom home with ample indoor and outdoor space for the whole family to enjoy
* Beautiful street appeal enhanced by manicured gardens
* Large (789m2) secure parcel of land with plenty of scope to extend in the future
* Light filled living in the form of a carpeted sunken formal lounge to the front of the home with a skylight with retractable cover, an adjoining dining room, and a tiled kitchen/family/meals – perfect for relaxed family living
* The kitchen presents with lots of storage, a breakfast bar for those busy mornings or interactive meal times and a suite of quality Bosch appliances including an induction cooktop, integrated microwave, pyrolytic oven and dishwasher
* Segregated main bedroom where parents can enjoy some well earned privacy, features three windows allowing plenty of natural light, a walk-through robe with custom storage, and an updated ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a large shower, and a single basin vanity
* Two remaining bedrooms both offer built-in robes and are serviced by the traditionally-configured bathroom that features a shower, a bathtub, vanity and a separate toilet
* Neat laundry with linen press
* Internal year round comfort is maintained by ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling, quality window furnishings and external auto blinds feature on most of the windows
* An 8.5kW solar system (23 x 370w Solarhart Suncell solar panels) with a SolarEdge inverter – assists in offsetting the electricity bills
* Transitioning outside, living will be thoroughly enjoyed on the beautiful new deck with built-in spa or entertain amidst the secluded garden under the shade sail paved area
* Private and beautifully landscaped garden with a large grassed area bordered by stunning established plants, Colorbond fencing and a garden shed for extra storage
* Car accommodation is provided by a double enclosed carport with an automatic door and gated access to the back garden
* Well-connected location seals the home’s immense appeal, situated within walking distance to Isabella Plains Shops, Isabella Plains Medical Centre, Isabella Plains Early Childhood School, St Mary Mackillop College – Senior Campus, transport, parks, ovals, a short drive to Tuggeranong Town Centre and South.Point Tuggeranong, and easy access to arterial roads
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 790 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling