What a block, what a street – RZ2 zoning
House Sold - Fadden ACT
* COVID-19 UPDATE: In line with ACT government restrictions, in person and virtual inspections cannot be conducted at this time.
Please email the agent to register your interest and you will be kept informed of any viewing appointments and an auction date once restrictions ease.
Welcome to your very own beautiful Fadden sanctuary positioned in a quiet street with only local traffic. Offering optimal family living with exceptional schools and popular shopping precincts within close proximity, the home has plenty of living space and would suit a growing family looking for room. Alternatively with RZ2 zoning on a corner block, developers could take on a modern multi-dwelling development (subject to council approval) in this prestigious location. The choice is yours, but the opportunities are bountiful with approximately 1144m2 of land!
This light-filled residence has a desirable floor plan and includes an open plan U-shaped living area, combining a lounge, dining area and family room, warmed by a slow combustion wood fire inviting cosy nights in. The well appointed modern kitchen offers ample storage, including a corner pantry, a laminate bench and quality appliances including a Braemar Tudor Romeo gas cooktop, a stainless steel Baumatic electric oven and a concealed AEG dishwasher.
As you leave the family zone and make your way up the hall, each bedroom has its own offering. The master/s of the house will adore the main bedroom, which is graced with built-in robes and a stunning bay window channelling extra natural light into the room, and an updated ensuite in modern tones. Three additional bedrooms include built-in robes. The main updated bathroom and laundry are also off this hallway and there is plenty of linen cupboard space.
Home to mature trees and shrubs, the sprawling grounds create a natural sanctuary for the whole family to enjoy, and entertaining in the rear garden area will be an effortless breeze with the spacious entertainer’s deck covered by a vaulted pergola, and overlooks the easy care gardens and lawn, which won’t take up half your life maintaining!
Extra highlights include; ducted heating, ducted evaporative cooling, a continuous flow hot water system, updated carpet and vinyl plank flooring, Crimsafe doors and a double garage with one automatic door and one manual door and under cover access to the front door.
Boasting the ultimate in location, lifestyle and leafy-green living, this truly is your chance to live the dream. But with so much to offer, it won’t be available for long!
Why this property is solely for you:
* Immaculately presented four bedroom, ensuite home in a quiet and tightly held pocket of Fadden
* Generous 1144m2 RZ2 corner block – allowing for the construction of a dual occupancy (subject to council approval)
* Fantastic street appeal with a grapevine covered front verandah and a wide street frontage
* Four generous bedrooms all with built-in robes
* The main bedroom is spacious and includes a bay window and updated ensuite in modern tones
* The renovated main bathroom complements the ensuite and features floor-to-ceiling tiling and a separate toilet
* The renovated laundry features storage and bench space
* Spacious light filled open plan living area comprising a lounge, dining, family and kitchen
* Modern kitchen with ample storage including a corner pantry, a laminate bench and quality appliances including a Braemar Tudor Romeo gas cooktop, a stainless steel Baumatic electric oven and a concealed AEG dishwasher
* The formal lounge also features a beautiful bay window
* The family/dining features built-in cabinetry to complement the kitchen and opens out to a large entertaining deck covered by a vaulted pergola
* Large flat and beautifully landscaped garden with established plants, raised vegetable garden beds, a former chook shed currently used for garden storage, and double side gate access
* Year round comfort is maintained by ducted gas heating, a slow combustion wood fire in the family room, and ducted evaporative cooling
* Rinnai Infinity continuous flow gas hot water system
* Modern tones throughout creating a warm ambiance
* Updated carpet and vinyl plank flooring
* Crimsafe doors
* Large double garage under roofline with one automatic door (the other is manual) and under cover access to the front door
* Great location in one of Tuggeranong’s most highly regarded suburbs, close to reserve, quality schools (with cycle path access from the house without crossing a road) including Holy Family Parish Primary School, Fadden Pre-school and Primary School, Tuggeranong Veterinary Hospital, Fadden Shops and Medical Centre and a short drive to Erindale Shops, Tuggeranong Town Centre, and Woden Town Centre
* House size (approximately): Residence – 139.46m2, Garage – 43.44m2
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,144 m²
- Floor Area is 139.46 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced