Inviting single-storey home with swimming pool.
House Sold - Monash ACT
Balancing practicality with touches of luxury, 120 Clive Steele Avenue makes a wonderful base for family life with multiple living spaces, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, spacious outdoor areas, and a myriad of amenities within walking distance.
Beautifully appointed with excellent separation of spaces, the front of the home introduces a screened area/sunroom off the porch; because sometimes naps, reading books and drinking coffee feels much better on a couch in the sun! Then make your way inside, and greeting you off the entry foyer, refreshed in neutral tones and detailed by premium carpets, the lounge provides a beautiful ambience for formal entertaining, while a dining room offers a private space for special occasions. A third casual living space is seamlessly positioned to shift you into relaxation mode when you spill out to the divine 12m x 6m covered deck with a glass balustrade.
Venture further outside and discover an in-ground, mineral swimming pool, above ground spa comfortably seating six adults, landscaped garden and thoughtful high fence-line perimeter to protect privacy.
Back inside and to cater for the consummate chef, the gourmet kitchen provides perfection with generous 40mm stone bench spaces and a waterfall Caesarstone island bench, a Miele dishwasher plus a full complement of Bosch appliances including a 900mm induction stove top and pyrolytic oven.
Separately zoned, the bedrooms are generously proportioned with built-in robes – the main featuring its own fully tiled designer ensuite. Three further bedrooms enjoy a stylish central bathroom incorporating a shower with rain shower head, statement freestanding bath, whitewashed timber vanity with stone benchtop and twin sinks, convenient when sharing the bathroom, and adjoining toilet.
Deluxe extras include zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, double glazed windows, new carpet and tiles, LED downlights, quality honeycomb thermal cellular blinds, a new rheem hot water system and double car garage with internal access and rafter storage space.
Delivering a convenient lifestyle from its incredible 1017sqm (approx.) allotment, it sits a short walk from Monash Primary School parks and local buses, and is a short trip to Tuggeranong’s vibrant strip.
Plan your viewing today.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Immaculately presented and feature packed four bedroom plus sunroom home in a sought after location, that has been fully renovated (2020 – stripped back to shell and everything re-done)
* Situated on a 1017sqm block
* 214sqm of internal space (not including the garage, sunroom or deck)
* Appealing facade enhanced by a beautifully landscaped front garden with stunning flowering and non-flowering plants
* Front porch is an added space to savour your morning coffee
* Generous and welcoming entrance
* Light filled living includes an open kitchen/family/meals, separate carpeted lounge/dining and a sunroom attached to the front porch with an enclosed run for the cat
* The gleaming kitchen will impress the accomplished cook and is anointed with generous 40mm stone bench spaces and a waterfall Caesarstone island bench, ample cabinetry with shelving space, and stainless steel appliances including a 900mm Bosch induction stove top, Bosch pyrolytic oven and Miele dishwasher
* Spacious bedrooms all with storage
* Master features a walk-through robe and a stylish ensuite with luxurious appointments
* The additional bedrooms are located close to the main bathroom which compliments the ensuite and incorporates a shower with rain shower head, egg shape freestanding bath, whitewashed timber vanity with stone benchtop and twin sinks and adjoining toilet
* Internal laundry has plenty of room for appliances, ample bench and storage space, and external access
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning, and double glazed windows assist in creating a comfortable internal environment
* New carpet and tiles throughout
* LED downlights
* Quality honeycomb thermal cellular blinds around the home
* New rheem hot water system
* New power box and digital meter
* Data points through the house
* Recent roof restoration and respray
* Thoughtfully placed and expansive, 12m x 6m, covered deck (72sqm) with a glass balustrade has gorgeous views over the pool and backyard
* In ground mineral pool (8.5m x 3.8m) with Oasis heat pump, new Hydroxinator iQ and a new solar blanket will provide hours of family fun
* An above ground spa with new filters, comfortably seats six adults for relaxing
* Large level garden with an expansive grassed area for children and pets to run amok, surrounded by garden beds with gorgeous established plants, and encapsulated by 2m Colorbond fencing
* Shed and water tank
* Double car garage with internal access and rafter storage space
* Plenty of off-street parking
* Centrally located within a brisk walk to quality primary and secondary schools, Erindale Shopping Centre, restaurants, transport and close to the arterial roads linking Tuggeranong to Woden and beyond, with a short drive to both Tuggeranong and Woden Town Centres
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,017 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced